Building Communication Skills
Led by an expert coach, this course is ideal for those who wish to broaden their communication skills in new and insightful ways, allowing them to better understand and communicate with others.
You will learn a range of tools and techniques to enhance communication abilities in a range of situations.
All elements of the course can be applied to the workplace as we look at situations from a work perspective. You reflect on work and the various relationships, as work is usually the driving force
During the Building Communication Skills course, you will learn:
- To understand the concepts of NLP to your own internal processes.
- To identify new insights into the meaning of your own and others' behaviour.
- To demonstrate that you have begun to fine-tune your perceptions of others' unconscious communications and to extend the range of your responses.
- To demonstrate your ability to build and maintain rapport with others through matching them in various ways, including behaviour and specific language patterns.
- To observe eye accessing cues and understand their meaning.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
A short course is an excellent way to gain new expertise, advance skills or simply follow a passion. With courses in business, computing, writing, creative industries, languages and law there is something for everyone. Glimpse inside our short course community: hear from our industry-expert tutors and listen to students as they reflect on their learning experience.
City University London
City, University of London is a special place. With skill and dedication, we have been using education, research and enterprise to transform the lives of our students, our community and the world for a hundred years. We are proud of...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!