Coaching for Business
This part-time evening Coaching for Business course covers the foundations for becoming an effective coach, including building relationships, structuring a coaching session and exploring key skills used in coaching.
The course is highly interactive and led by a successful professional coach.
What will I learn?
- The foundations for becoming an effective coach;
- Coaching roles, benefits, models and applications;
- Communication skills, e.g. listening, questioning, self-management, relationship building, e.g. creating rapport, and basic NLP (Neuro-Linguistic Programming) techniques;
- How to design effective working relationships and coaching partnerships;
- Professional coaching tools to improve self-management, enhance communication, and change-limiting beliefs;
- How to incorporate professional coaching tools at work, at home, and/or in a one-to-one coaching setting.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Students must have a dedicated interest in coaching and self development.
Students should be committed to attending 10 weekly two-hour evening classes to complete the course.
Applicants must be proficient in written and spoken English.
City University London
City, University of London is a special place. With skill and dedication, we have been using education, research and enterprise to transform the lives of our students, our community and the world for a hundred years. We are proud of...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!