Developing your Core Consulting Skills - Executive Education at City University London - CASS Business School
This comprehensive three-day programme provides candidates with the core skills and knowledge that consultants need to deliver real value to clients. Course participants will be able to establish an understanding of the nature of consultancy and the role of the consultant, whilst training in the main processes that a consultant needs to follow.
Specialist or technical expertise alone is not sufficient to be an effective consultant. This executive education programme will allow participants to build their consulting skills and adopt a structured process which is required to deliver real value to clients.
This training programme is endorsed by the Institute of Consulting and can lead to a suite of courses mapped to the Chartered Management Institute (CMI) and the Institute of Consulting (IC) Professional Consulting courses, accredited by Ofqual.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is targeted at high calibre executives including those who:
- need a consultative approach in their work
- are looking to make a career transition to become a consultant in their expert area
- wish to improve their consulting skills, gaining a fresh insight and renewed confidence.
All candidates are required to go through a screening process to ensure a high calibre cohort.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of this training course, participants will have gained:
- A clearer understanding of the skills a consultant requires to carry out a project
- The confidence and persuasiveness needed to successfully present proposals and recommendations
- The basic techniques for dealing with change and the ability to recognise, understand and respond
- Persuasiveness in presenting proposals and recommendations to clients
- Skills to credibly present ideas and recommendations through meetings with clients
Training Course Content
This practical programme follows a real life consultancy assignment based around a case study with an intensive series of exercises based on our unique 'Consult' sales and delivery process model. This is designed to evaluate and develop participants' thought processes as well as testing consulting skills. Delegates receive feedback on the quality of their work during regular review sessions.
The cost of this training course is £1,595 (no VAT will be charged), which includes all meals and refreshments and course materials. Delegates will need to organise their own accommodation. There are preferential rates available at nearby hotels.
City University London
City, University of London is a special place. With skill and dedication, we have been using education, research and enterprise to transform the lives of our students, our community and the world for a hundred years. We are a leading...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!