Introduction to AutoCAD - 2D Drawing production
This evening short course is intended for those who want to produce professional 2D drawings using AutoCAD.
AutoCAD is the most widely used computer-aided design software for producing architectural, engineering and construction drawings.
Version used: AutoCAD 2017
By the end of the course, you will be able to:
- Operate the user interface;
- Complete exercises using the majority of AutoCAD tools;
- Produce and edit 2D scale drawings using layers and other tools;
- Plot out drawings to scale and other requirements.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Computer literacy and some involvement in a profession where CAD is used.
You must be proficient in written and spoken English.
Training Course Content
- User Interface and Terminology
- Drawing, Erasing, Limits & Aids
- Save, Exit, Open and Standard Sheet
- Lines, Coordinates and Circles
- Snap, Arc, Donut and Ellipse
- Fillet, Chamfer, Offset, Extend, Trim, Copy, Move & Rotate
- Text, Dimensioning, Scale and Print Projects, Demonstrations of advanced features
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
A short course is an excellent way to gain new expertise, advance skills or simply follow a passion. With courses in business, computing, writing, creative industries, languages and law there is something for everyone. Glimpse inside our short course community: hear from our industry-expert tutors and listen to students as they reflect on their learning experience.
City University London
City, University of London is a special place. With skill and dedication, we have been using education, research and enterprise to transform the lives of our students, our community and the world for a hundred years. We are proud of...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Open / Scheduled