Private Wealth Management Programme - Executive Education at City University London - Cass Business School
Whether you are transitioning leadership from one generation to another, selling a business or trying to make better decisions regarding your family's wealth, this comprehensive, five-day training course will give you the knowledge and the confidence to achieve your wealth management targets.
This training programme is a collaboration between Cass and Campden Wealth, the Campden Wealth Private Wealth Management Programme. The goal of this course is to help your family meet the complex challenge of wealth management education and wealth asset management, held in the City of London.
This distinctive Cass - Campden Wealth course uses a blend of class lectures, interactive casework, and participants' personal experiences to increase your depth of knowledge in key areas of wealth management and prepare you to apply it to your own situation. This course encourages delegates to call upon their own experience and those of others, as well as knowledge gained during the week to solve problems presented.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is aimed at:
- Individuals and families who are facing or have experienced a substantial liquidity event
- Family members whose family is in transition from illiquid to liquid assets
- Individuals and families with inherited wealth
- Financially sophisticated individuals who seek a more disciplined strategy for today's markets
- Individuals and families who are seeking a strong academic programme to help them manage their wealth
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Benefits of attending this course:
- Acquire practical wealth management, business strategy and investment knowledge and skills from a world-class faculty including those with extensive experience in teaching executive programs.
- Develop an understanding of modern portfolio management theory & practices and its applicability to your investment decisions.
- Learn how to refine your own views of managing risk and setting financial goals in light of global financial markets, macro- and socio-economic trends.
- Acquire insight into the various performance measurements used in the selection of your funds and managers in directing the future of your wealth.
- Gain insight and suggestions regarding the best practices in family governance and wealth transfer.
- Hear first-hand case studies from experienced principals of global family businesses and family offices.
- Connect with a group of peers who face the same issues as you in managing substantial assets through a neutral platform for sharing of experiences and exchange of ideas
Training Course Content
- Historical Returns in Markets
- Performance Measurement and Manager Selection
- Modern Portfolio Theory
- Alternative Asset Classes
- Asset Allocation
- Family Governance
- Family Offices
- Real Estate
- Wealth Transfer and Succession Planning
The cost of this training course is £7,900 (no VAT will be charged), which includes all meals and refreshments and course materials. Delegates will need to organise their own accommodation. There are preferential rates available at nearby hotels.
City University London
City, University of London is a special place. With skill and dedication, we have been using education, research and enterprise to transform the lives of our students, our community and the world for a hundred years. We are a leading...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!