Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Company Coaching Foundation Course
The Company Coaching Foundation Course is a six day course that takes place over six weeks. This course is designed to provide experienced coaches with the relevant skills and tools needed to add value to any organization. HR professionals, experienced coaches and consultants will learn to provide more commercially relevant and efficient business performance improvement programmes through a coaching approach. During this course participants will also learn to:
- Sell in the concept of company coaching and develop confidence in delivering the Drive Frames with their own coaching
- Select the appropriate Frames within Drive to facilitate a conversation about their client’s business
- Use a Frame to analyse a specific area of the business and any contrasts or conflicts arising between management or board members
- Improve the performance of a business in specific areas by selecting a combination of appropriate Frames to create conversations
- Use Drive Frames for 1 to 1 coaching sessions and company coaching dialogue
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for:
- Professional executive/business coaches
- Business leaders and internal coaches who wish to anchor their coaching work in specific, measurable commercial outcomes
- HR professionals who wish to demonstrate better commercial alignment with their host organisation
- Anyone interested in making their coaching and mentoring more effective and commercially relevant
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, participants will receive a company coaching foundation certificate and a licence to use CD Company Coaching methodology in their own practice.
Training Course Content
During this course participants will learn:
- The concepts of company coaching
- How company coaching's innovative set of 'Drive Frames' are used in a range of business improvement situations
- How to use selected 'Frames' to improve the effectiveness of any coaching in business context
This course costs 2,750 GBP.
Alan Potts and Stephen Daltrey founded CoachDirectors in 2013 with a vision to create a network of executive coaches that care passionately and professionally about developing each other and getting the best performance out of clients. CoachDirectors is now lead...