Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Company Coaching Taster Event
The Company Coaching Taster Event is a FREE event aimed at experienced coaches, consultants and HR professionals who want to deliver commercially relevant and effective business improvement programmes. At this event participants will learn what company coaching is, how a Company Coaching Foundation Course can help improve the success of their business, and whether or not a Company Foundation Course is right for them.
A Company Coach training course is designed to provide experienced coaches with the additional skills and tools needed to add value to any organisation. During this event participants will get the chance to:
- Meet CoachDirectors' coaches and hear about their vision for the future of coaching
- Discover ways to end the cycle of ‘feast or famine’ that can adversely affect coaches, consultants and HR professionals
- Learn how Company Coaches partner with senior leadership teams to measure, define and develop the key abilities, behaviours, processes and resources necessary to deliver exceptional business success
- Find out how Company Coaching skills can help you grow your own business
- Understand one of the Company Coaching ‘Frames’ and see how it is delivered
Suitability - Who should attend?
This event is suitable for:
- Professional executive/business coaches
- Business leaders and internal coaches who wish to anchor their coaching work in specific, measurable commercial outcomes
- HR professionals who wish to demonstrate better commercial alignment with their host organisation
- Anyone interested in making their coaching and mentoring more effective and commercially relevant
Training Course Content
Some of the issues that a foundation course covers are:
- Boardroom alignment
- Business strategies
- Business performance
- Service quality
- Customer relationships
This is a FREE event.
Alan Potts and Stephen Daltrey founded CoachDirectors in 2013 with a vision to create a network of executive coaches that care passionately and professionally about developing each other and getting the best performance out of clients. CoachDirectors is now lead...
Find out more about this Company Coaching Taster Event course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.