Quality Feedback Report
CIPC – Quality Feedback - 15th-17th June 2016 - Manchester - Course Director: Lee Kemp
Expectations / Challenges from delegates
- Get some structure
- Understand the process
- How to identify needs
- How to ensure the client knows what they want or need?
- Tools and techniques to shape my business
To collate information on the perceived quality of training delivery from a participant’s point of view a dual evaluation sheet is completed at the end of the event. The evaluation covers:
- The objective scoring across a range of workshop elements shown in Chart 1
- Subjective comments [good and bad] on aspects of the delivery methods utilised and course structure shown over page in table 2:
Did you get more or less out of the course than you expected?
- Very enjoyable course. Need time to reflect and start to build our models. Would recommend to aspiring consultants.
- Wasn’t really too sure what to expect but the tools and techniques coupled with the structured approach to consultancy will be invaluable to my role.
- I got more out of the workshop than expected. The workshop was very good, organised with good material. But the best was Lee as instructor. He gave a lot of examples from the real consulting life.
- More than expected. I have learnt a lot in terms of what a consultant role is all about. I particularly enjoyed the session where we learnt the proposal content and the implementation module. Thanks you Lee
What specific topics in the course should be omitted/added/emphasised more or less?
- Omitted: presentation skills (Done it a lot)
- Emphasised: Different models
- Emphasised less: Less about presentation skills as I’ve already covered
In what specific ways could the course be improved?
- Some exercises could have more details for higher relevance – i.e. Hofstede’s
- I think that at level 5 doesn’t need content around presentation skills (as above)
- I cannot think of anything more. Keep up the good work!!!
Would you recommend this course to your associates?
- Yes – different hotel though – it was awful!
- Yes, I would if we were taking on another consultant
- Yes, I will
- Yes definitely
- Thanks Lee – look forward to completing the qualification.
- FYI –didn’t think the venue was brilliant. The room was fine but the food wasn’t very good and the service we received wasn’t great.
- One of the best business training courses I have ever attended. There was a good mix between theory and exercises. Lee as an instructor was very skilled and gave many real life examples that put the whole together. Many of the topics in the course can be used in many business and management situations. So it’s not only for people who are looking at a career in consulting.
Read more about CMI Level 5 Certificate in Professional Consulting
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
LOOKING FOR TRAINING?
findcourses.co.uk offers a free consultancy service to help compare training for you and your team
Is your company looking to take on an apprentice?
Download your free copy of the ultimate guide to apprenticeships for companies