CMI Level 5 Certificate in Professional ConsultingCoaching for Change
Level 5 Certificate in Professional Consulting - An Institute of Consulting Accredited Training Course
The CMI Level 5 Certificate in Professional Consulting (CIPC) online course replicates the 3 day activity-based classroom course that will develop your skills in professional consulting. The course covers essential principles and techniques used in consulting and provides you with an excellent base for further professional development as a consultant.
Developed by experts in the field, this course explores the role of today's management consultant. In addition to earning an internationally recognised qualification, you will establish base-line competences and learn to integrate your current skills into a consulting context. You will complete the course with an understanding of both internal and external consultancy, influencing others, facilitation, analysis, project management and more.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The Certificate in Professional Consulting training course is aimed at individuals falling into the following categories:
- Those involved in consultancy
- Those working as Internal advisors or improvement specialists
- Those involved in supply chain improvement activity
- Those considering a move into management consultancy from a functional discipline
- Those wanting an introduction to the skills and knowledge needed in the field of management consultancy
- Those wanting to broaden their management skills for facilitating change
Outcome / Qualification etc.
The CMI qualification for this course is offered by the Institute of Business Consulting, which is a wholly owned division of the Chartered Management Institute.
After successful completion of the corresponding assignments, delegates will be awarded one of the following:
- Level 5 Award in Professional Consulting
- Level 5 Certificate in Professional Consulting
Training Course Content
The training covers all that is in the 3 day classroom course and can be seen below.
Price for this course is:
£895 + VAT - Course Only
£1,195 + VAT - Course + Award
£1,395 + VAT - Course + Certificate
- Hard copy welcome pack & Consulting For Real people guide book.
- Belbin profile report
- CLAW 360 report (Based on self assessment and line Manager)
- CMI membership
- External assignment marking
- Instructor led tutorials
- Help from designated tutors for up to one year from registration
- Qualification certificate and frame (Subject to completion of assignments)
Complete the consultancy advanced level training (additional 3 days) and progress the level 5 Diploma in Professional Consulting. This entails completing an additional 4 assignments.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Coaching for Change - Lean Six Sigma, Change Leaders Development, Coaching and Consultancy Training
Founded in 2006 in Derbyshire, Coaching for Change Ltd. specialises in developing skills and behaviours for their clients leaders to facilitate sustainable performance improvement. They have a unique approach to re-shaping organisation design for lean operations. As triple-accredited training providers, they advise...
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this CMI Level 5 Certificate in Professional Consulting course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!