Project Management Professional Bundle
This Project Management Professional Bundle gives you access to five elearning courses leading to PMI and Six Sigma certifications. You can choose any of the courses and complete them at your own pace. PMI, and Six Sigma certifications are widely respected in the project management industry and are some of the most sought-after certifications available in the field today. The Project Management Professional Bundle is a complete resource for all your project management training. This course bundle includes the following courses:
- Certified Associate in Project Management (CAPM)
- Project Management Professional (PMP)
- Risk Management Professional (RMP)
- Six Sigma Green Belt
- Six Sigma Black Belt
Suitability - Who should attend?
- IT and Business Project Managers.
- Project Administrators, Business Analysts and Project Team Leaders.
Entry Requirements / Prerequisites
- While there is no pre requisite to take this course learners intending to take the certification exams should ensure they meet any specific application requirements.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
- Following completion of the online assessment, you will receive seven Certificates in Project Management for each of the courses, from the College of Management and IT (CMIT).
- You may optionally take exams to receive certification.
Training Course Content
Course 1: CAPM
- Getting Certified to take the Examination
- Techniques for Preparing for and Taking the Examination
- Project Management Framework
- Project Integration Management
- Project Scope Management
- Project Schedule Management
- Project Cost Management
- Project Quality Management
- Project Resource Management
- Project Communications Management
- Project Risk Management
- Project Procurement Management
- Project Stakeholder Management
Course 2: PMP
- Module 1: Getting Certified to take the Examination
- Module 2: Project Management Framework
- Module 3: Techniques for Preparing for and Taking the Examination
- Module 4: Project Management Framework
- Module 5: Project Integration Management
- Module 6: Project Schedule Management
- Module 7: Project Cost Management
- Module 8: Project Quality Management
- Module 9: Project Resource Management
- Module 10: Project Communications Management
- Module 11: Project Risk Management
- Module 12: Project Procurement Management
- Module 13 Project Stakeholder Management
Course 3: RMP
- Module 1: Risk Management Overview
- Module 2: What You Need Before You Can Do Risk Management
- Module 3: The Risk Management Processes
- Module 4: Plan Risk Management Process
- Module 5: The Perform Qualitative Risk Analysis Process
- Module 6: The Perform Quantitative Risk Analysis Process
- Module 7: The Plan Risk Responses Process
- Module 8: The Monitor And Control Risks Process
Course 4: Green Belt Six Sigma
- Module 1: Six Sigma And The Organization
- Module 2: Define
- Module 3: Measure
- Module 4: Analyse
- Module 5: Improve and Control
Course 5: Black Belt Six Sigma
- Module 1: Organisation-Wide Deployment
- Module 2: Leadership
- Module 3: Organizational Process Management and Measures
- Module 4: Team Management
- Module 5: Define
- Module 6: Measure
- Module 7: Analyze
- Module 8: Improve
- Module 9: Control
- Module 10: Design for Six Sigma (DFSS) Frameworks and Methodologies
- Module 11: DFSS
- Module 12: Exam Review – Prep and Key Concepts
Course delivery details
This Project Management Professional Bundle includes the following features:
- This course is designed in line with the syllabus for PMP, CAPM, RMP, Six Sigma Green and Black Belt certifications.
- Instructor-led demonstrations and visual presentations to develop your skills based on real-world scenarios.
- Unlike a live class, you can fast-forward, repeat or rewind all your lectures. This gives you all the benefit of hands-on training with the flexibility of doing it around your schedule 24/7.
- Flash Cards and Education Games are also provided throughout the course.
- Practice exams prepare you for your exams. These exams are on average 100 questions to ensure you are 100% prepared if you are taking a certification exam.
- You can also interact and collaborate with other students through our forums, student contributions and announcement features.
Why choose College of Management and IT (CMIT)
Triple finalist at 2020 Education Awards. Triple finalist at 2019 Education Awards.
Winner at 2018 Education Awards. Digital Media Awards 2016 Award Winner.
ISO 9001:2015 Quality System - ISO is an internationally recognised quality management system (QMS) standard.
The price of this course is £595. Exam fees are not included in the course price.
College of Management and IT (CMIT)
College of Management and IT (CMIT) provides online accredited eLearning courses across the UK and Ireland. We are an approved Institute of Leadership ILM, provider in the UK and Ireland. Our ILM courses include Level 4, Level 5 and Level...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews.
Find out more about this Project Management Professional Bundle course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!