Webediting Level 4 Diploma: Key Features
In a thoroughly digital age, the ability to create web content that attracts visitors and keeps them coming back for more is more important than ever.
Our webediting course covers both the technical, and non-technical aspects of webediting.
It will show you how to edit and build webpages that:
- Attract and keep visitors
- Improve your Google positions
- Achieve responses
- Are legally compliant
It also provides online tutorials in basic:
- .NET / MS SQL
- PHP / MySQL
We have trained staff from some of the UK's biggest websites, and are in a great position to help you join one the the world's fastest growing industries.
We offer more than any other provider:
- More subjects
- Faster tutorial support
- Guaranteed paid work
- Unlimited career support - even after you finish the course
How the Web Editing Course is Delivered
This is a distance learning course. It comes to you by email, and is fast, friendly and flexible. This is how it works:
- when you enrol, we send you the course learning materials
- you study one lesson at a time, complete some tasks, and email or Skype us with queries
- you can ask other students for support in our Student lounge
- you complete the exercises and assignments and email them to us for marking
- we return them, with suggestions, comments, and a grade. You can resubmit your work to achieve a higher grade, if it is not up to standard
- you proceed to the next lesson, and so on, until you finish the course.
- You will be awarded a diploma. The level will be determined by your average coursework grade. A = Distinction. B = Merit. C = Pass.
This Course Will Help You Find Work
We will show you how to find work, submit copy, and how to start your own business. And we will support you for as long as you need us.
There's plenty of work out there. The internet makes sure of that.
Our webediting course will show you quick, effective ways to get started, and to keep going.
Course Tutor: Jennie Harborth
Jennie is an expert in English grammar and an experienced webeditor.
She edits websites, books and websites, and is the ideal person to show you the basics.
Her students often say they appreciate the lengths she goes to in order to help them.
She will mark your work, answer your questions and give you friendly help and advice.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Our Web Editing Level 4 Diploma is suitable for anyone looking to develop the skills to create & edit web pages within a company or as a freelancer.
No previous experience is required, all you need is:
- a computer with an internet connection
- Microsoft Word software or equivalent (e.g. OpenOffice, iWork Pages)
- an email account
Training Course Content
Course topics include:
- The basics of web editing
- Your brief
- Spelling, punctuation and grammar
- Use of English
- Plain English
- Common pitfalls
- Using English accurately
- Other content
- Checking facts
- Presenting copy effectively
- Site building effectively
- Proofreading course
- Basic SEO
- Building page content
- Achieving interaction
You will also study the following online tutorials, alongside the subjects above:
- Using a CMS
- .NET / MS SQL
- PHP / MySQL
- Video editing
The cost of this course is £494.50 - VAT included.
We aim to make our courses as accessible and affordable as possible. We offer a range of different payment methods, including:
- Online credit or debit card payment
- Payment by telephone using credit or debit card
- Direct bank transfer
- Employer invoice
- Purchase order
We also provide monthly instalments at no additional cost. The payment plan for this course is: 4 monthly payments of £123.62
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
College of Media and Publishing
There are significant advantages by studying at a genuine online college that is fully accredited, quality endorsed and registered by the UK government. Whether you want to learn new skills at home or develop your career at work, our online...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Average rating 4.9Based on 7 reviews.
Find out more about this Web Editing Level 4 Diploma course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!