Leader as Coach: Coaching as a Leadership Approach, Mindset, and Process - Online Course
Coaching is implicitly and explicitly part of every business transaction. It plays an important role in increased employee satisfaction and engagement through promoting learning and growth in organisations and individuals. This online course provides the understanding required to manage the boundaries between coaching, mentoring, feedback and holding others accountable.
- Develop a foundational mastery of coaching skills at both the intrapersonal (coaching yourself) and interpersonal (coaching others) level.
- Understand how to create a culture in your team where every interaction becomes an opportunity for learning, contribution, and excellence.
- Become a growth agent in your organisation and influence the systems you lead, both through formal and informal authority.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for executives of all levels who are committed to their personal development as leaders and have a genuine interest in developing others. It is also highly valuable for intact teams and organisations, in particular those who are going through significant change and/or put a high value on maximising the potential of their people.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this program, you will earn one day towards a Certificate in Business Excellence.
Training Course Content
- Integrating aspirations (I, We, It)
- Layers of consciousness (e.g., aspirations, fears, and needs)
- Transformation every moment
- Learning commitments
- Growth practices
- 5Q qualities of a coach
- Coaching for Mastery
- Navigating the Flow of Coaching
Coaching the System
- Growth elevator speech writing and delivery
- Transforming Growth resistance
- Creating a Tipping Point
- Study-groups sharing Growth Intentions
- Coaching journey ahead
Change Management Session
Joel Brockner, Phillip Hettleman Professor of Business of the Management Devision at Columbia Business School, joins the Leader as Coach program with a special live session on change management. Professor Brockner is well known for his work in several areas, including the effects of organisational downsising on the productivity and morale of the "survivors," the management of organisational change, organisational justice, self processes in organisations and managerial judgment and decision making. He teaches in the Schol's MBA and PhD programs and is an active consultant and speaker to companies worldwide.
This course costs 2,489 USD.
Columbia Business School Executive Education - At the Very Centre of Business
Business practices in every sector are influenced by the groundbreaking research conducted by the Columbia Business School's faculty members. They teach an ever-evolving and transformative curriculum that develops leaders that are ready and capable of creating opportunity in any environment....
Find out more about this Leader as Coach (Online) course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.