Sales Presentation Skills™ Anywhere
This course is led by an instructor and is offered virtually.
There comes a time when you have formed your relationship with the customer when you have learned as much as you can about the customer’s needs and motivations... when you have applied your most imaginative thinking to connecting the customer’s need with your product...
That’s when you need to stand before the customer’s purchasing committee—or the stakeholders—or the key individual and present your proposal. It is when you explain to your audience how your product creates a compelling benefit and has exceptional value for their organisation. That is when your company and your product depend on your credibility, your authority, and your grace under pressure. Make no mistake, sales are made as a result of the presentation of the proposal, as well as on the proposal itself. A great proposal can be destroyed by a poor presentation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for sales professionals of all levels.
Training Course Content
Through lectures, small-group exercises, in-the-moment coaching, and video-recorded exercises, students that attend Sales Presentation Skills™ Anywhere will learn:
- How to uncover critical information about the prospect's situation and industry
- How to structure information and use storyboarding to support their presentation's purpose and goal
- How to open strongly by linking their product or service to the prospect's need (Value Link Statement™)
- How to put a presentation together (slides, apps, websites, etc.)
- How to use the Success Story Format™
- How to control nervousness with Eye-Brain Control™
- How to present visuals effectively with a device while seated
- How to present sales collateral effectively
- How to handle challenging questions and concerns
- How to master the "elevator pitch" with a four-step process
Contact Communispond for pricing information.
This course can accommodate up to 12 participants with one facilitator.
Communispond - building powerful professionals
Since 1969, Communispond has helped over 800,000 professionals achieve business goals by communicating with clarity and power. Communispond has remained the market leader in communication training by teaching skills and actual behaviours with highly individualised instruction. Communispond can help you...
Find out more about this Sales Presentation Skills™ Anywhere course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!