Data Protection and Direct Marketing (Live, Online)
Everyone seems to be confused about the data protection requirements for direct marketing. Hear about the impact of the GDPR and the Privacy and Electronic Communications Regulations (PECR) on this activity. Yes, you can … but you’ve got to do it right.
What about the dreaded cookies? Find out about the ICO's latest guidance on cookies and email tracking.
- lasts three and a half hours
- can be taken sitting at your desk (or anywhere you can connect to the Internet) – no travelling needed.
- is limited to a maximum of 10 attendees
- allows questions to be asked
- assumes some knowledge of data protection
- uses the ‘Zoom’ platform
- is priced at £110+VAT (includes a digital attendance certificate)
The course is endorsed by Training Qualifications UK. To obtain this qualification you need to pass our test and pay an additional £30+VAT for the certificate.
Attendees are expected to use a webcam, which increases the level of interactivity.
*We often find that what people really want is not the course but some online consultancy to resolve issues they have. If this is of interest please get in touch.*
Training Course Content
Delegates will be able to:
- Be aware of the importance of data protection legislation and the GDPR for direct marketing
- Understand the key obligations of the GDPR and PECR
- Understand when and how direct marketing can be carried out by their organisation
- Assist with policies and procedures required for data protection compliance, GDPR and PECR accountability
- Understand the regulatory risks associated with direct marketing
Topics covered include:
- Relevant legislation and scope
- Data Protection Principles and Legal Bases relating to direct marketing
- Relevant definitions
- When, how and to whom can you market?
- Complying with data subject rights
- Cookies and related technologies
Computer Law Training Ltd
Computer Law Training is a leading provider of training and consultancy services for data protection. We focus on supporting organisations needing support with the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR), the Data Protection Act 2018 (DPA), the Privacy and Electronic communications...
Find out more about this Data Protection and Direct Marketing (Live, Online) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.