Over the past few years, video has become one of the most popular forms of marketing used by businesses. Can you afford to ignore video marketing? There is no need for you to pay expensive video creation fees because our creating video for business online course will teach you how to produce professional video at a fraction of the cost. This online course is very practical and completely hands on.
Developing and publishing video of all types is an essential skill in the 2017 world of digital marketing. Adding this skill to your CV will always be useful and could really help you stand out when looking for a new job, or promotion.
Once you have completed this online course, you will be able to produce, create, edit, publish and share your video. The course also covers how to use Facebook Live.
When you purchase the course you will get
- Unlimited access for 12 months
- 12 months access to the Concise Training Facebook Support group for tips and tricks to use LinkedIn as well as other social media channels
- Support by email and an online forum, email and Skype
- An assignment to complete with individual feedback
- 19 hours of accredited CPD
The content is broken down into manageable learning objects:
Learning Object 1: Video for Marketing
- What is video and why would a business use it for marketing?
- Styles of video – looking at examples
- Ways to capture video with examples
- Determining the success of a video
Learning Object 2: Principles of Video Capture
- The stages of production
- Planning a video
- What equipment and software to use
- Adding impact with images and jingles
- Things to consider when capturing sound
- Planning the keywords to use when distributing the video
- Some principles when capturing video
- Alternative methods of production
Learning Object 3: How to Create Video
- Tips for capturing Live Action video
- Whiteboard and screen recording
- Preparing the video file for editing
Learning Object 4: How to Edit Video
- Looking at principle editing techniques
- Considering tests and checks to do before editing
- Before finalising your video
Learning Object 5: Publishing Options
- Video playback options
- YouTube – How to set up a channel and upload a video
Learning Object 6: Measuring Success
- Ways to improve ranking and search results for a video
- How to measure the success of a video
Support from Concise Training is available via our online forum, email and Skype.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Concise Training have been teaching businesses and individuals to use social media and digital marketing since 2009. We first created our short unaccredited e-learning courses in 2012 - updating them every six months (In January and July) since. The courses...
Find out more about this Creating Video for Business course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!