Instagram has become one of the primary social media channels for businesses to promote their products and/or services with over 1 billion users worldwide. This online course shows you how to make the best use of Instagram for your Business.
The Instagram for Business online course guides you through how to get started on Instagram – you will set up and optimise your profile and you will also think about how you’ll benefit from using Instagram as a marketing tool for your business.
You will develop knowledge and skills to know what type of content to post, the best time to post it, how to reach your audience and grow your followers. You will also look at using Instagram to run contests and advertising.
Our Instagram for Business course is designed to provide you with the knowledge to utilise Instagram as an effective marketing tool for your business.
When you purchase the course you will get
- Unlimited access for 12 months
- 12 months access to the Concise Training Facebook Support group for tips and tricks to use LinkedIn as well as other social media channels
- Support by email and Skype
- An assignment to complete with individual feedback
- 5 hours of accredited CPD
The content is broken down into manageable learning objects:
Learning Object 1: Instagram Basics
- What is Instagram?
- Why use Instagram?
- Getting started
- Editing your profile
- Searching on Instagram
- Posting photos and videos
- Expanding Instagram’s capabilities
Learning Object 2: Instagram for Business
- Developing an Instagram marketing strategy
- How to optimise your profile for your business
- Increasing your following
- What content to post and the best time to post
- Instagram contests
- Managing multiple Instagram accounts
- Advertising on Instagram
- What’s the best practice on Instagram?
- Monitoring your success on Instagram
Learning Object 3: Instagram Stories
- Why use Instagram Stories
- How often to post on Instagram Stories
- Story Highlights
- Instagram Story options
- Live Streaming
- Useful resources for Instagram Stories
- Best Practice
Support from Concise Training is available via our online forum, Skype and email.
Suitability - Who should attend?
A Internet connection if required to access the course and Instagram
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Concise Training have been teaching businesses and individuals to use social media and digital marketing since 2009. We first created our short unaccredited e-learning courses in 2012 - updating them every six months (In January and July) since. The courses...
Find out more about this Instagram For Business course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!