Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Leadership Management Training CourseCorporate Coach Group
Leadership Management Training: 2-Day Course in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Glasgow, Leeds, Maidstone & Manchester
This leadership and management training course is designed to help you to gain more confidence by equipping you with a practical success formula helping you achieve success through your goals and keep your priorities in order.
Participants will learn practical methods to help you become more effective and confident. The purpose of the training is to improve performance and create a friendly and productive working atmosphere. The core objective of this comprehensive training course is to enable leaders to set and achieve organisational and personal goals, by communicating clearly with their teams, managing time more effectively and prioritising work.
The course will also cover the most effective ways to manage critical feedback and transform negative situations to positive ones. Managers participating in this course will be able to create and sustain a positive mental attitude and inspire their teams to be productive and creative.
This course is CPD accredited and ILM approved.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course in leadership and management development is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for: First time managers, supervisors, front line managers, middle managers and senior managers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
All delegates receive a certificate of attendance.
This Leadership and Management course is CPD accredited.
12 trainer-led hours, additional 2-3 via post-course portal independent learning.
Completion of this course will allow the delegate to apply for an Institute of Leadership and Management certificate of attainment, for a small additional payment.
Training Course Content
This leadership development programme is designed to cover the following units:
- Day 1: Morning
- How do you get the best from yourself and others?
- Develop the six key leadership management skills
- How to develop goal focus
- The accurate use of language
- Distinguish the critic from the cynic
- Define your most important ideas
- Day 1: Afternoon
- How to handle difficult people
- Objective language
- Prepare your message in advance
- Reasons vs excuses
- When to compromise and when not to
- Action plan
- Day 2: Morning
- Time management training
- Understanding "deadline pressure" and "value"
- Distinguish between being "busy" and being "productive"
- Prioritise work according to its value and deadline pressure
- Handling interruptions and distractions
- Proper delegation and correct prioritisation
- The 80/20 principle and its application to time management
- Day 2: Afternoon
- Positive mental attitude. How it affects tangible results
- The EDISON success formula
- Failure formula
- The value of "critical feedback"
- Turning negative situations into positive
- Action plan, final summary close.
Course fees are inclusive of:
- Two full days training delivered by an experienced trainer
- Tea, coffee and refreshments
- Quality course handbook
- Written action plan
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to the further free training material
- Three months free telephone coaching to answer any on-going questions
This course can also be delivered as in-house training at your premises.
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Watch this NEW video presentation by Corporate Coach Group to find out how your managers can become Effective Leader Managers.
Corporate Coach Group offer professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their courses are highly practical, relevant and immediately applicable to your work context. They confine themselves to ideas, methods and techniques that are of practical value and are...
Find out more about this Leadership Management Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!