Management Development TrainingCorporate Coach Group
Management Development Training
All available course dates
Management Development Programme (MDP) - Two-Day Course in London, Birmingham, Bristol, Cambridge, Leeds, Manchester, Wales, Scotland
Confidence in any situation, comes from competence. This course is designed to help your managers develop more confidence, by improving their managerial skills.
This course will initiate a process of rapid improvement, by developing the six major management skills: goal setting, clear communication, prioritisation (time management), conflict management, self-confidence and leadership.
We will show you how to:
- Set specific, achievable goals.
- Manage conflict and handle difficult conversations.
- Clearly communicate your message.
- Manage others, motivate and lead the team.
- Decide the right priorities by properly managing your time and tasks.
- Manage yourself, your self-control and self-motivation.
Corporate Coach Training is an ILM Recognised Training Provider, as well as being CPD accredited.
This course is delivered at other venues throughout the UK and can be delivered as an in-house course (either face to face or live online) if required. Please contact us for further information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of attendance.
Training Course Content
Management Development Programme (MDP) Course Overview
- Setting your own personal learning objectives
- Deciding and communicating ambitious, achievable goals
- Being a role model
- Clear, accurate communication
- Constructive criticism
- Assessment of your management strengths and weaknesses
- Handling difficult conversations
- Dealing with performance issues
- Use objective, not emotive language
- Knowing when to compromise and when NOT to compromise
- How to give corrective feedback
- The importance of positive praise, appreciation and thanks
- Rational-optimism and its effect on tangible results
- Effective time management
- Deciding on your priorities
- Avoiding the busy and non-productive days
- Delegate the right job to the right person, in the right way
- Handle distractions and interruptions effectively
- Keeping your mind focused on the task at hand
- Making the right decisions, every time
- Problem solving
- Creating and sustaining a sense of rational optimism
- How to overcome failures, setbacks, criticism and defeats
- Making Continuous Improvement work
- Personal action plan
Course fees are inclusive of:
- A full day's quality training by an experienced trainer
- Refreshments and lunch (face to face courses)
- Full colour course handbook (as an interactive PDF for virtual training)
- Written personal action plan
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to additional training material after the course
- Three months free telephone support to answer any on-going questions
Early booking discounts are available when you book three or more months in advance.
In-house training is also available. Please contact Corporate Coach Group for more information.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Corporate Coach Training
Corporate Coach Training offer professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their training programmes have been developed and perfected over 20 years of successfully helping organisations of every size and type. Their courses are highly practical, relevant...
Find out more about this Management Development Training course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
292 GBP-350 GBP