Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Management Development TrainingCorporate Coach Group
Management Development Programme (MDP) - Two-Day Course in London, Birmingham, Leeds, Luton, Maidstone, Manchester, Reading, UK, Dublin, Ireland
Confidence in any situation, comes from competence. This course is designed to help your managers develop more confidence, by improving their managerial skills.
This course will initiate a process of rapid improvement, by developing the six major management skills: goal setting, clear communication, prioritisation (time management), conflict management, self-confidence and leadership.
We will show you how to:
- Set specific, achievable goals.
- Manage conflict and handle difficult conversations.
- Clearly communicate your message.
- Manage others, motivate and lead the team.
- Decide the right priorities by properly managing your time and tasks.
- Manage yourself, your self-control and self-motivation.
Corporate Coach Training is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider, as well as being CPD accredited.
This course is delivered at other venues throughout the UK and can be delivered as an in-house course if required. Please contact use for further information.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Certificate of attendance
Training Course Content
Management Development Programme (MDP) Course Overview
- Setting your own personal learning objectives
- Deciding and communicating ambitious, achievable goals
- Being a role model
- Clear, accurate communication
- Constructive criticism
- Assessment of your management strengths and weaknesses
- Handling difficult conversations
- Dealing with performance issues
- Use objective, not emotive language
- Knowing when to compromise and when NOT to compromise
- How to give corrective feedback
- The importance of positive praise, appreciation and thanks
- Rational-optimism and its effect on tangible results
- Effective time management
- Deciding on your priorities
- Avoiding the busy and non-productive days
- Delegate the right job to the right person, in the right way
- Handle distractions and interruptions effectively
- Keeping your mind focused on the task at hand
- Making the right decisions, every time
- Problem solving
- Creating and sustaining a sense of rational optimism
- How to overcome failures, setbacks, criticism and defeats
- Making Continuous Improvement work
- Personal action plan
The cost of the open course includes:
- Two full days quality training by an experienced training
- Tea, coffee and refreshments
- Full colour course handbook
- Personal written action plan
- Certificate of attendance
- Additional training material by means of monthly updates
- Access to additional post-course training material
- Plus three months free telephone support to answer on-going questions
In-house training is also available. Please contact Corporate Coach Group for more information.
Early booking discounts are available when you book three or more months in advance.
Corporate Coach Training offer professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their courses are highly practical, relevant and immediately applicable to your work context. They confine themselves to ideas, methods and techniques that are of practical value and...
Find out more about this Management Development Training course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.