Mental Health Awareness TrainingCorporate Coach Group
Mental Health Awareness Training
All available course dates
Mental Health First Aid Training
Many organisations are training managers to be more aware of mental health issues, to ensure that the workplace is a safe zone with regards to good mental health, as well as eliminating any practices that could contribute to mental health problems and how to develop a code of conduct that will promoted good mental health
This one-day Mental Health First Aid training programme is designed to train Mental Health First Aiders to render immediate support to the person suffering from a mental health disorder, including anxiety, stress, anger, upset, panic attacks, etc.
Mental health first aid training teaches the necessary knowledge, skills and understanding to people who render first aid, including:
- A full understanding of theory and practice of Mental Health First Aid
- What is good mental health
- What are common mental health disorders: signs symptoms and triggers
- What Mental health first aiders can do to render immediate assistance
- How to use therapeutic communication skills
- How to render long range assistance by affecting the work environments
- How to refer to the mental health agencies
In addition to open courses run on a regular basis, this training course is also available as in-house training - both face-to-face and via Microsoft Teams from our virtual training room.
Corporate Coach Training is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Digital attainment certificate.
Training Course Content
Mental Health Awareness Training Course Overview
- What is mental health and why it is important?
- What factors affect mental health.
- Removing the stigma surrounding mental health in the workplace.
- Spot the warning signs of potential mental health problems.
- Improve productivity by fostering good mental health.
- Gain awareness of how the workplace culture affects mental health.
- Create a workplace environment that promotes good health.
- How to develop a stronger self-image.
- The importance of nutrition and exercise
- Abusive use of alcohol and drugs.
- How environmental factors impact mental health.
- Action plan.
Why choose Corporate Coach Group
Founded in 1997
Practical Leadership and Management Training Courses
Thousands of happy previous delegates
Top 10 Awards
Top 10 Winner - 2021
We're delighted Corporate Coach Group is a winner of our Top 10 Courses 2021 in Top 10 Online Stress Management Courses.
Each year, we select the Top 10 most popular courses on our site in some of the most popular categories to make it easier for our users to find the right course for them - so you can book with confidence.
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Corporate Coach Training
Corporate Coach Training offer professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their training programmes have been developed and perfected over 20 years of successfully helping organisations of every size and type. Their courses are highly practical, relevant...
Average rating 5Based on 3 reviews.
Find out more about this Mental Health Awareness Training course - simply fill out your details: