Personal Development Training CourseCorporate Coach Group
Personal Development Training: 2-Day Course in London, Manchester, Birmingham, Leeds, Luton, Reading, UK, Dublin, Ireland
This two-day Personal Development training programme, is designed for professionals to extend and deepen their knowledge, of how to get the best from themselves and other people.
On this course you will learn why it is important to set specific goals and how you can achieve them. You will develop your communication skills and learn how to gain the co-operation of other people.
This course will also show you how to make the right decisions, as well as how to prioritise and delegate tasks. We will also give you the techniques and confidence to handle difficult situations and solve problems.
This Personal Development course will both improve your skills and inspire you to a better future. You will learn practical techniques which you can put into practice immediately on your return to work.
This two-day Personal Development training course is designed to help you to develop your interpersonal skills and professional attitude.
Corporate Coach Training is an Institute of Leadership and Management (ILM) Recognised Training Provider as well as being CPD accredited.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Personal Development training course is designed for anyone who needs to get the best from themselves and other people, and is beneficial for: would-be managers, first time managers, supervisors, middle managers, front line managers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Completion of this course will allow the delegate to apply for an Institute of Leadership and Management certificate of attainment and membership of the ILM, for a small additional payment.
This training course has been accredited by CPD.
Training Course Content
Personal Development Training Course Overview
- How do you get the best from yourself and others?
- Develop the six key personal development skills
- The need to develop goal focus
- Communicating accurately
- The need to distinguish the critic from the cynic
- Putting forward your most important ideas
- Effectively handling difficult people
- Using objective language
- The importance of preparing your message in advance
- How to separate genuine reasons from excuses
- When you should compromise and when not to
- Time management training
- Understanding 'deadline pressure' and 'valuable work'
- The difference between being 'busy' and being 'productive'
- Prioritising work correctly
- Handling interruptions from people, emails etc
- Proper delegation and correct prioritisation
- How the 80/20 principle is applied to time management
- Positive mental attitude effects results
- The EDISON success formula
- Why 'critical feedback' is so valuable
- How to turn negative situations into positive ones
- Personal action plan
The open course fees are inclusive of:
- Two full days quality training by an experienced trainer
- Tea, coffee and cakes
- Course handbook
- Written personal action plan
- Certificate of attendance
- Access to our additional training material after the course
- Three months free telephone support to answer any on-going questions
This course can also be delivered as in-house training on your premises in the UK and internationally. Please contact us for further information.
Corporate Coach Training:
Corporate Coach Training offer professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their training programmes have been developed and refined over 20 years of successfully helping organisations of every size and type. Their courses are highly practical, relevant...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Personal Development Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!