Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Senior Managers Advanced Leadership Training CourseCorporate Coach Group
Senior Managers Advanced Leadership Training - 1 day In-house Course
Senior managers need to inspire the people in their organisations to give their best possible performance. To do this they need advanced communication and leadership skills.
This one-day in-house course had been developed for senior executives to further improve their leadership abilities to create an optimistic vision for a better future. We will discuss and explore the key topics that senior managers need to deliver.
Leaders need to set goals for their organisation. All goals need to be properly planned, prioritised, prepared and communicated to all those who need to know. Senior managers must also perfect the art of proper delegation.
Leaders need to be able to create an optimistic belief in a better future. They need to transmit that optimistic sense of certainty into the minds of other people in the organisation.
To use the success formula to their advantage, senior executives need to create an adaptive, evolutionary culture within their organisations, so that change is treated with acceptance and positivity for the future.
On this course, your senior management team will learn:
- how to create and sustain a positive mental attitude, especially during difficult times
- how to create and communicate a clear and optimistic vision for the future
- how to plan effectively and how to handle conflicts within the team
- how to make better decisions
- how to inspire themselves and others.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is intended for CEOs, directors, doctors and senior-level professionals, who would like to develop their ability to get the best performance from themselves and members of their organisations.
Training Course Content
Advanced Leadership Training Course Overview
- How to get the best possible performance from yourself and others
- Advanced leadership skills
- Developing and communicating an optimistic vision for the future
- Demonstrate the qualities you want others to possess
- Predict, plan prioritise, prepare, and progress
- Leaders and senior managers strive to create a positive mental attitude
- Instil your positive mental attitude into the minds of others
- How to create a forward-thinking and adaptive organisational culture
- Using the continuous improvement cycle
This course is available as a bespoke in-house group training course in the UK and worldwide. The cost includes:
- Quality training delivered by an experienced trainer
- Full colour course handbook
- Personal written action plans
- Access to additional free training material after the course
- Three months free telephone support after the course
Corporate Coach Training offer professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their courses are highly practical, relevant and immediately applicable to your work context. They confine themselves to ideas, methods and techniques that are of practical value and...
Customer Outreach Award 2019
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Find out more about this Senior Managers Advanced Leadership Training Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.