Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Staff Appraisal TrainingCorporate Coach Group
Staff Appraisal Training
Staff appraisals are an opportunity to give and receive feedback from your staff, in order to make plans for staff development, as well suggesting any corrective improvements required in their work habits or attitude.
Staff appraisals are a specialist type of meeting which must be well designed and delivered, so that their outcome will be successful. Staff appraisals also require the manager or supervisor to have the correct communication skills.
This Staff Appraisal training course will show your delegates:
- The success formula for their staff appraisal interview
- How to give and get feedback from the person being appraised
- How to identify areas for improvement, both for the individual and the company
- How to set clear and specific goals for improvement
- How to inspire staff to improve work performance
- How to keep an accurate record of the appraisal and follow-up agreed actions
Training Course Content
Staff Appraisal Training Course Overview
- The purpose of employee performance appraisals
- The continuous improvement cycle
- Communication skills
- Preparing for the appraisal interview
- Giving positive and negative feedback
- How to receive negative feedback
- Identify and agree areas for improvement
- Setting goals and plans for improvement
- The importance of keeping records of the appraisal and outcome
- Action planning
In-House Training Course Pricing
This course is delivered as a bespoke in-house course. The price is for up to 20 delegates (international training price varies). Plus, hotel accommodation for trainer if necessary.
This price includes:
- Quality training delivered by an experienced trainer
- Full colour course handbook
- Personal written action plans
- Access to additional free training material after the course
- Three months free telephone coaching
Corporate Coach Group offer professional development training courses to improve your productivity and help you achieve your goals. Their courses are highly practical, relevant and immediately applicable to your work context. They confine themselves to ideas, methods and techniques that are of practical value and are...