Implementing Individual Accountability under SMCR
This focused workshop is specifically designed to help those responsible for implementing the Senior Managers and Certification Regime (SM&CR), prepare for the new regime, get to grips with the requirements and identify how best to embed the obligations within business as usual.
Suitability - Who should attend?
The programme is designed for delegates from FCA solo-regulated firms but will also help those from dual-regulated firms who are already subject to the SIMR requirements but who will have to upgrade to SM&CR.
Training Course Content
- Effectively prepare for the new regime, by examining each of its elements and the interactions between them
- Consider how to implement the requirements in light of the thresholds and obligations relevant to your firm and business model
- Understand the longer-term implications of the regime and how to embed the requirements into your firm’s ongoing operating practices
- Ensure you are up to date with the latest developments as the operational aspects of the extended regime are clarified
- Benchmark your approach against market good practice
The cost of this course is £545 + VAT per participant.
Corporate Training Partnerships - CTP: Risk Management, Regulatory and Technical Training for Financial Services Organisations
CTP is a specialist training company serving the financial services sector. They use industry experience to provide creative and effective training that visibly contributes to the business success of their clients. CTP understands your challenges and constraints and provide the optimal...
Find out more about this Implementing Individual Accountability under SM&CR course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
Lack of people management skills causing high staff turnover? Find out how CTP solved the problem!