Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Advanced Selling Skills
Advanced Selling Skills
The aim of this course is to enable delegates to forget the 'hard sell' approach, and to develop the skills required to achieve repeated success by improving their selling techniques. This course focuses particularly on the emotive reasons why people buy and how you can build the business of your existing client base and the tools you can introduce to help you win new business more quickly and with greater conviction.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Account Managers and Salespeople with experience of selling (either on the telephone or through face-to-face sales) and wish to develop their communication skills will benefit from this course. It will also prove extremely useful for salespeople who have received formal training in the past and wish to introduce some new ideas into their pitches and approach.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
A Certificate of Attendance from Cosensa Learning & Development will be issued upon successful completion of the course.
Training Course Content
By the end of this course each delegate will be able to:
- Explain the differences between marketing, selling and negotiation
- Control the sales interview by recognising and responding to the different ways customers like to communicate
- Use simple body language techniques to build a professional and trusting relationship with their customers
- Demonstrate the benefit of selling by objectives
- Use different types of questions to establish customers' buying motives and gain positive commitment
- Identify and sell the benefits, not the features of their products
- Use a structured product brand talk to present proposals to their customers
- Practice a simple structure for handling objections
The cost of this training course starts at £545+VAT per delegate (prices vary depending upon location), which covers tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day.
A massive 30% discount is available to members of our exclusive membership scheme, The Management Club
Cosensa Learning & Development can provide you with a customised training solution that meets the learning and development needs of your staff. This training programme can be delivered as a tailored, bespoke in-house training programme for your team anywhere on this planet!
Provider: Cosensa Learning and Development
Cosensa Learning and Development Training Courses
Cosensa Learning & Development offers training courses for professionals and organisations throughout the public, private and third sectors. All Cosensa trainers are highly qualified, with extensive experience in training and coaching. Cosensa's wide range of open courses are delivered throughout...