Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Inspirational Leadership SkillsCosensa Learning and Development
Inspirational Leadership Skills
This one-day interactive and highly participative Leadership Skills programme aims to provide you with a perfect springboard to success highlighting leadership techniques that have evolved throughout the ages. This programme provides examples and ideas from globally respected Management Gurus and other iconic world figures that can be introduced into both small and large organisations.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Supervisors and managers with experience in their role, but have received little or no formal training. This programme is also ideal for anyone looking to provide clear direction and leadership to ensure maximum commitment in the achievement of operational objectives.
- Defining the principal qualities of an inspirational leader
- Inspirational leaders in action - examples of individuals; their speeches and why they work so well
- Action centred leadership
- McGregor's theory - X and Y
- Studying leadership styles and how you can use them creatively
- The roles and responsibilities of a leader
- Using delegation as a leadership tool
- Presenting ideas and vision to a group
- Situational leadership
- Describe the different team roles
- Explain the four stages of teambuilding
- Set clear individual and team objectives
- Understand the power of motivation
The cost of this training course varies depending on location but prices start at 345 GBP per delegate, which covers tuition, lunch and refreshments during the day. Request information for a more accurate price based on your location
Cosensa Learning and Development Training Courses
Cosensa Learning & Development offers training courses for professionals and organisations throughout the public, private and third sectors. All Cosensa trainers are highly qualified, with extensive experience in training and coaching. Cosensa's wide range of open courses are delivered throughout...
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!