Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
A Masterclass in Project ManagementCourtney Associates (Global)
A Masterclass in Project Management
A Masterclass in Project Management - 1-day Scheduled Course
The ability to manage projects is a core business skill that can help you succeed in both your professional and personal life.
This intensive Masterclass in Project Management aims to help delegates understand how they can maximise their skills in managing projects of all sizes. Whether it's implementing a new strategy in the workplace or coordinating a large external event such as a Trade Show, the 1-day course is designed to provide the skills needed to do so effectively and with full control. To this end, the programme covers the principal techniques of project management, including Critical Path Analysis, as well as the following core issues:
- The Project Life Cycle
- Planning & Implementation
- Risk Analysis
- Monitoring & Review
Delegates will be given the opportunity to practise applying the concepts covered by working on a current or future project through the duration of the course. This will enable them to develop their practical skills as project managers, ensuring they leave the course with the ability to bring projects to successful completion in a real working environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
A Masterclass in Project Management is suitable for any professional whose work depends on the ability to manage projects successfully.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, delegates will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Training Course Content
This course is designed to give attendees a better understanding of project management philosophy, methods and tools to provide a basic understanding of the project lifecycle and how projects can be successfully delivered.
- Cover definitions and concepts and will identify the key roles of a Project Manager and Stakeholders
- Cover the need for, specification of and importance of effective project management
- Identify the need for a clearly defined strategy and outcomes leading to the successful launch of a project
- Cover the three main areas of the Project Lifecycle namely, Initiation, Planning and Implementation
- Give delegates a change to work in interactive groups on a project of their choice to develop a Smart Sheet from their individual tasks, milestones and timings.
- Understand Critical Path Analysis
- Look at one method of analysing risk
- Provide an opportunity to practice simple project management techniques.
The cost of this course is £285 + VAT per delegate.
The course cost includes:
- Lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Pack of class materials containing workbooks, copies of course slides & contact details for post-course tutor support
- Certificate of Attendance
Multiple booking discounts are available - please enquire here for more information.
This course can also be delivered as an in-house programme, which can save your company both time and money.
The training can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company- or industry-specific case studies and terminology. Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet your organisational needs, delivered anywhere in the UK at no additional cost.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
With over 26 years of experience in training and consultancy, Courtney Associates is a leading provider of leadership, supervision and management development solutions to private and public sector organisations across the UK and beyond. Their long history of delivering tailor-made...