A Masterclass in Project Management
A Masterclass in Project Management - 1-day Scheduled Course
Abilities in project management are core business skills that can help you succeed in both your professional and personal life.
This intensive Masterclass in Project Management teaches participants how they can maximise their skills in managing projects of all sizes. Whether it's implementing a new strategy in the workplace or coordinating a large external event such as a conference, this course will provide them with the skills needed to do so effectively and with full control. The programme covers the principal techniques of project management, including critical path analysis, as well as the following core issues:
- The Project Life Cycle
- Planning & Implementation
- Risk Analysis
- Monitoring & Review
Participants will be able to practise applying the concepts covered by working on a current or future project during the course. This will enable them to develop their practical skills as project managers, and ensures that they leave the course with the ability to bring projects relevant to them to successful completion.
Suitability - Who should attend?
A Masterclass in Project Management is suitable for any professional whose work depends on the ability to manage projects successfully.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Training Course Content
This course is designed to give attendees a better understanding of project management philosophy, methods and tools to provide a basic understanding of the project lifecycle and how projects can be successfully delivered.
During this course participants will:
- Cover definitions and concepts and will identify the key roles of a Project Manager and Stakeholders
- Cover the need for, specification of and importance of effective project management
- Identify the need for a clearly defined strategy and outcomes leading to the successful launch of a project
- Cover the three main areas of the Project Lifecycle namely, Initiation, Planning and Implementation
- Give delegates a change to work in interactive groups on a project of their choice to develop a Smart Sheet from their individual tasks, milestones and timings.
- Understand Critical Path Analysis
- Look at one method of analysing risk
- Provide an opportunity to practice simple project management techniques.
Courtney Associates can deliver this course to 5 or more members of your team at your workplace, anywhere in the UK as an In-House programme which can save your company both time and money.
It can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company- or industry-specific case studies and terminology at no extra cost. Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
With over 26 years of experience in training and consultancy, Courtney Associates is a leading provider of leadership, supervision and management development solutions to private and public sector organisations across the UK and beyond. Their long history of delivering tailor-made...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Courtney Associates (Global)
Reviews by course attendees
Find out more about this A Masterclass in Project Management course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!