Change Management CourseCourtney Associates (Global)
Change Management Course
Change Management - 1-day& Course
This Change Management course provides Participants with the proven change management tools and techniques needed to effectively plan and lead change in the workplace.
The 1-day programme uses a number of practical exercises, as well as a relevant case study, to equip Participants with the skills to plan, conduct, appraise and evaluate any small or major instance of change.
By the end of the course, Participants will be able to:
- Define "change" and "change management"
- Understand the contexts that require change to take place
- Understand why people resist or embrace change
- Manage resistance to change
- Lead through the change process
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Change Management course is suitable for anyone managing, leading or influencing change in the workplace who has to convince others of the benefits of change.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
Introduction to the Field of "Change" and "Change Management"
- Defining what is meant by "Change" and "Change Management"
- The context to change. why we need to change
- he Causes and Drivers of Change
& Understanding our People during the Change Process
- Why people embrace or resist change
- Understanding the emotions of people during the change process
- Understanding different personalities attitudes and reactions to change
- Understanding the implication of people’s motivation during the change process
- Managing people’s habits and attitudes to change
- Taking people out of their comfort zones and unlocking their potential
Leading People through Change
- A systematic approach to leading people through change
- The skills and attributes of effective "Leaders of Change"
- Managing people’s resistance to change
- Maximising communication in the change process
- The importance of feedback in the change process
- Persuading and influencing people to change
- Managing conflict during the change process
Change Management Case Study
- Opportunity to take all the learning derived during the training and to apply it to a Change Management Case Study.
Courtney Associates can deliver this course to 5 or more members of your team at your workplace, anywhere in the UK as an In-House programme which can save your company both time and money.
It can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company- or industry-specific case studies and terminology at no extra cost. Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
Please complete the "Enquiry Form" below or contact us on 0800 158 8314 for a competitive quote with no obligation.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Courtney Associates (Global)
Find out more about this Change Management Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!