Confident Presentation Skills - In-house
Delivering Presentations with Confidence - 1-day Scheduled Course
Having to present to an audience or to engage in public speaking activities can be a daunting and nerve wracking experience.& The fear of presenting can often get in the way of what it is you want to talk about and the key messages you wish to get across to your audience.
This 1 day Delivering Presentations with Confidence course& aims to give& Participants a variety of skills, knowledge, tools, techniques and "tricks of the trade" to enable you& to manage and overcome your nerves and to teach you how to create an impact when presenting to any size of group, large or small.
The 1-day programme is highly participative and covers all the key aspects of presentations as visual vehicles to use in a range of situations including "official" presentations to groups of colleagues or clients, as well as meetings, interviews, networking events and social situations. The course provides a comprehensive overview, beginning with the planning and preparation stage and then moving on to delivery and ways of engaging, managing and inspiring an audience.
The day ends with the opportunity for Participants to put what they have learned into practice by delivering a short presentation in a relaxed and supportive environment.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Delivering Presentations with Confidence course is suitable for anyone who needs to present to an audience of any description, in any environment.&
It will benefit newcomers and more experienced presenters alike.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
Introduction To Presenting
- The importance of presenting effectively
- Diffusing the mystique of presenting
Planning and Preparing (Introduction)
- The fundamentals of planning and preparing presentations
- Structuring presentations
- Setting robust aims and objectives
- Addressing fears, nerves and anxieties
- Considering your audience’s needs
- Anticipating “sticky” situations
- Picking the perfect venue
- Anticipating audience behaviours
- The “image” and “etiquette” of the presenter.
- Creating lasting impressions
- Maximising your use of words, tone of voice and non verbal communication to create an impact
- Managing audience interaction
- Grabbing and holding your audience’s attention
- Managing difficult audiences and difficult individuals
- Getting your audience to participate
- Using visual aids to enhance your presentation
- Handling difficult questions
- Establishing and maintaining your credibility
Courtney Associates can deliver this course to 5 or more members of your team at your workplace, anywhere in the UK as an In-House programme which can save your company both time and money.&
It can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company- or industry-specific case studies and terminology at no extra cost.& Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet the specific needs of your organisation.&
Please complete the "Enquiry Form" below or contact us on 0800 158 8314 for a competitive quote with no obligation.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Confident Presentation Skills - In-house course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!