Effective Communication Skills Course - In-house
Effective Communications Skills Training Course - 1-day In-House Course
In organisations, large or small, ask any employee about problems they face at work on a daily basis and you will almost always discover that communication lies at the heart of it.&
Participants in this 1-day Masterclass in Effective Communication Skills will explore the importance of communication at work and gain the necessary skills and knowledge to maximise the impact of their communication on others, both in and outside of the workplace.& The& course is designed to help participants understand how to maximise their communication skills in a variety of situations.
This Effective Communications Skills course is focused on providing participants with a set of useful communication tools and techniques that can be used in a number of different number formal and informal situations, as well as those that are effective for use with people who have a range of differing personalities. The Communication Skills training programme also focuses on enabling participants to develop professional business communication skills. They will leave the course ready to maximise their impact with everyone they encounter in the workplace, adapting their style to increase their influence and improve interpersonal relationships.
Suitability - Who should attend?
A Masterclass in Effective Communications is suitable for any member of staff whose work depends on successful interaction with others and who want to maximise the impact their communication skills have on work-based situations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Training Course Content
The course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the Field of Communication
- The importance of communication in today’s modern setting
- The key elements and skills of communication
- Telephone communication
- Written communication - email etiquette
- Maximising our communication skills in a variety of situations
- What helps and hinders communication at an individual, team and organisational level
- Questioning& and Listening skills
- Self presentation and self promotion
- A Key Communication Skill - The Skill of "Feedback"
- The importance of feedback to people and organisations
- The types of feedback we receive in life
- Structuring feedback
- Giving and receiving feedback effectively
- Communicating Assertively&
- What assertive communication& is& and& is not
- How we should plan, structure and conduct assertive communication
- Using assertive communication in a variety of situations
- Communication to Different Personalities
- The type of people and personalities we have to communicate with
- Understanding as to how each type likes to communicate and be communicated with
- Adapting our communication style to others
- Employee Engagement
- Holding successful and inspiring team meetings
- Communicating with your immediate team
- The importance of 1 to 1’s
Courtney Associates can deliver this course to 5 or more members of your team at your workplace, anywhere in the UK as an In-House programme which can save your company both time and money.
It can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company- or industry-specific case studies and terminology at no extra cost. Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
Please complete the "Enquiry Form" below or contact us on 0800 158 8314 for a competitive quote with no obligation.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Effective Communication Skills Course - In-house course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!