Leading Teams Effectively - In-house
Leading High Performing Teams - 2-day& Course
This inspirational Leading High Performing Teams course is designed to provide anyone in a supervisory or management position with the skills, knowledge and confidence to lead their teams in a way that maximises individual, team and organisational performance.
The highly practical and participative 2-day programme allows Participants to explore different leadership styles, specific techniques for leading and motivating employees and tools to develop high performance teams. Participants will also be given the opportunity to complete a team behavioural profile, intended to help them develop an appreciation of the different behaviours within teams and the role of the leader in meeting the needs of diverse "personalities".
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Leading High Performing Teams course is suitable for anyone in a lower to middle management or supervisory position looking to develop their Leadership and Team Development skills.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
Developing Effective Teams
- The characteristics of effective teams
- Understanding how teams grow over a period of time
- Understanding and utilising the mix of personalities and behaviours of team members to improve& communication and team work
- Managing team dynamics to ensure that the team is working at peak performance
Leading and Managing Teams
- The characteristics of an effective leader
- The differences between leadership and management
- Styles of leadership and their appropriateness to different situations
- Identifying Participants preferred leadership style
- The leader as a motivator of individuals and teams
- Practical motivation techniques
- Influencing your team as a leader
- Establishing your credibility as a leader
- Develop effective decision making skills in order to lead your team effectively
Managing Team Conflict
- Symptoms and causes of conflict in the workplace
- Anticipating and preventing conflict in the workplace
- Available methods to address conflict
Courtney Associates can deliver this course to 5 or more members of your team at your workplace, anywhere in the UK as an In-House programme which can save your company both time and money.
It can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company- or industry-specific case studies and terminology at no extra cost. Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
Please complete the "Enquiry Form" below or contact us on 0800 158 8314 for a competitive quote with no obligation.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Leading Teams Effectively - In-house course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!