MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP COURSE
MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP COURSE
By the end of this course you will understand:
- The roles and responsibilities of an effective Manager
- How to get the best from others by applying effective management techniques
- How to lead your team to success by being given an insight into recognised Leadership styles
- How to apply a variety of communication styles when dealing with a range of differing personalities
- How to motivate teams and individuals and how to drive their performance to deliver outstanding results
- How to develop the people within your team by delivering feedback effectively and by setting them SMART Objectives
- Recognised tools and techniques used to understand behaviours and handle any conflict that may emerge amongst members of your team
- How to drive the productivity of your team by applying effective delegation and time management techniques
Management and Leadership Course
- Defining the Role of the Manager
- Understanding the difference between Leadership and Management
- Motivating your people towards success
- Managing workloads through Effective Delegation
- Managing Performance and setting Goals and Objectives
- Delivering Feedback Effectively
- Holding Difficult Conversations regarding under performance
- Effective Time Management
- Getting the most out of Team Meetings
- Handling Conflict within the team
On completion of the course, delegates will receive a delegate pack which includes:
Copies of slides
Contact phone number & email address where attendees can receive follow up consultation with the trainer when back in the workplace
Certificate of Attendance
The course trainer will work with all delegates to create a practical and personal action plan that can be implemented back in the workplace.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Suitability – Who should attend?This Introduction To Management course will benefit anyone who manages, leads, or supervises a team and who is looking to develop their skill, confidence, knowledge and understanding of how to inspire their team to deliver outstanding results and to be recognised as being an effective leader and role model to others. It is suitable for managers who are carrying out a managerial role but who have not yet received any formal training by means of a formal management course and for those who have recently been appointed to a management position. It is also suitable for managers who are looking for a refresher management course. The course is a very popular choice with team leaders and supervisors from a variety of different backgrounds as it covers all industries and sectors.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this MANAGEMENT AND LEADERSHIP COURSE course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!