Self Esteem and Assertiveness SkillsCourtney Associates (Global)
Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills
Developing Self Esteem, Assertiveness, and Personal Effectiveness - 1-day Public Course
This Developing Self Esteem, Assertiveness and Personal Effectiveness course& is designed to unlock Participants' potential on both a personal and a professional level.
This comprehensive programme allows Participants to develop strategies for "being all they can be", both inside and outside the working environment.& Participants will learn about "behaviours" and develop techniques to help them Communicate more assertively, appear more confident, make positive first impressions and have the ability to Influence others and also understand the tactics involved with Negotiation.
The course is highly participatory and ultimately aims to help participants learn more about themselves and others, with a view to developing effective skills & knowledge that will help them manage their performance.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Developing Self Esteem, Assertiveness and Personal Effectiveness course is suitable for any member of staff wishing to develop the skills and confidence to develop, control and manage themselves more effectively at work, at home and in other life situations.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, Participants will receive a Certificate of Achievement.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
Understanding Yourself and Others
Understanding Why We Behave in Particular Ways
- How our “self talk” creates our self image and influences our behaviour
- How our habits and attitudes influence our behaviour
- What Assertive Communication& is& and& is not
- How we should plan, structure and conduct Assertive Communication
- Using Assertive Communication in a variety of situations
Projecting a Professional Image
- Maximising our personal impact
- Connecting with people and building rapport
- Establishing our credibility in the eyes of others
- Promoting and presenting ourselves effectively
- Influencing other people’s perception of us
- Maximising our personal power and influence
- Making positive first impressions
- Looking and sounding confident
- Creating a sincere self belief
- Understanding the power of feedback
- Understanding the power of our appearance
Influencing and Negotiating
- Learning how to influence others
- Understanding Influencing styles
- Understanding the strategies and tactics of Negotiation
- Planning and conducting Negotiations
- Securing a Win/Win outcome
Managing Your Stress
- The causes and symptoms of stress
- Approaches to managing our stressors
The cost of this course is £295.00 + VAT per Participant.
This sum includes:
- lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Participant pack containing workbooks, copies of course slides & contact details for post-course tutor support
- Certificate of Achievement
This course can also be delivered as an in-house programme, which can save your company both time and money.
It can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company- or industry-specific case studies and terminology. Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet your organisational needs, delivered anywhere in the UK at no additional cost.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Courtney Associates (Global)
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 5Based on 7 reviews
Find out more about this Self Esteem and Assertiveness Skills course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!