Stress Management (1 Day)
Stress Management - 1-Day Course
The Stress Management course is a 1-day programme that covers the theory of stress, how to manage stress, as well as a practical approach to stress management based on current research and practice.&
The objectives of this course are to:
- Define stress and understand why it is different from pressure.
- Have a active understanding of modern models of stress.
- Recognise the thought processes and symptoms of stress.
- Identify the main physical, psychological and behavioural symptoms of stress in self and others.
- Recognise thinking errors and performance interfering thoughts and develop coaching, counselling or training thinking skills to help individuals adjust these beliefs.
- Develop a range of strategies and techniques to tackle stress.
- Recognise the organisational symptoms of stress and identify what strategies can be undertaken to prevent and manage stress at work.
Prior to taking the course, participants must complete a psychological profile questionnaire to ensure the safety and wellbeing of all attendees.&
Suitability - Who should attend?
This class is suitable for anyone who wants to learn about stress management.&
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:&
- How stressed are you now?
- Individual and organisational symptoms of negative stress
- Relaxation techniques
- Lifestyle management
- Time management
- Coping strategies at work and home
Request Information to learn more about the cost of this course.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Stress Management (1 Day) course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!