Time Management Course
The Secrets of Effective Time Management - 1-day& Public Course
Do you sometimes feel like work and life are managing you rather than the other way around? Do you often run late and over schedule yourself, or procrastinate and put off jobs that really need to be actioned?
This one-day Secrets of Effective Time Management course is designed precisely to give you the practical skills to tackle these problems. Rather than giving you excuses for repeatedly missing deadlines, the workshop provides a range of time management tools, techniques and ways of thinking that will enable you to actually take control of your time by planning and prioritising tasks effectively. This will serve to enhance your overall effectiveness and allow you to achieve more in shorter periods.
By the end of the course, Participants will therefore be aware of how and where their time is lost, but also have the tools to redress the situation in order to avoid negative consequences for themselves and others.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Secrets of Effective Time Management& course is suitable for professionals needing to develop their own strategy for making effective use of their time, both personally and professionally.
This could include senior managers, operations managers, project managers, line managers, supervisors, team leaders, administrators and anyone who has to manage a challenging workload, prioritise tasks and work to strict deadlines.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Training Course Content
The course is structured as follows:
- What do we mean by “Time Management”?
- Recognising & what good and poor time management is
- Understanding the causes and symptoms of poor Time Management
- Identifying “Time Stealers”
Managing Time – A Process for Success
- Understanding the purpose of your job “Why are you here?”
- Understanding your Objectives
- Identifying your responsibilities and priorities
- Planning your tasks versus time available
- Meeting deadlines
- Eliminating “Time Wasters”
Practical Tools & Techniques to get the most out of your job and your life
- Tools and techniques on how to prioritise your workload&
- Using modern planning tools to optimum effect to develop proactive planning
- The importance of “Objectives” in Managing Time
- Controlling your emails
- Utilising Scheduling tools
- Ensuring a work/life balance
- Reducing Stress in your life
- The “Psychology” of Time Management
- The “6Ds” of Time Management
- General Principles of Time Management
Managing Other People’s Impact on your Time
- Asserting yourself with others
- Delegation Skills
- Managing Interruptions
Making it Work
- Q & A session on other time management issues
- Creating a practical and personal action plan to implement back in the workplace
The cost of this course is £285 + VAT per Participant.
The course cost includes:
- lunch and refreshments throughout the day
- Participant pack containing workbooks, copies of course slides & contact details for post-course tutor support
- Certificate of Attendance
This course can also be delivered as an in-house programme, which can save your company both time and money.& The training can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company- or industry-specific case studies and terminology. Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet your organisational needs, delivered anywhere in the UK at no additional cost.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Contact information for Courtney Associates (Global)
Reviews by course attendees
Average rating 4.9Based on 18 reviews
Find out more about this Time Management Course course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
438 GBP-875 GBP
225 GBP-450 GBP
225 GBP-450 GBP
438 GBP-875 GBP