Train The Trainer CourseCourtney Associates (Global)
Train The Trainer Course
All available course dates
Train The Trainer Course
Train the Trainer - 2-day Scheduled Course
Employees are all too often left to their own devices in the workplace, without the guidance, help or support they need to perform their jobs effectively. This Train the Trainer course is designed to counter this trend by giving workplace trainers and training organisers the fundamental skills to provide their staff with the critical training & development opportunities they need to succeed.
The comprehensive 2-day programme is delivered by a highly experienced and skilled facilitator in a highly participatory format, giving every Participant the opportunity to practise the learning acquired throughout the duration of the course. This is one of our "Flagship" courses that generates superb feedback from Participants.&
Covering all of the key topics associated with delivering training & development in the workplace, the course will thus equip participants with the full toolkit of practical skills necessary to design and deliver training that is:
- Tailored to individual learner needs
Suitability - Who should attend?
This Train the Trainer course is suitable for professionals with responsibilities related to the planning and delivery of training activities in the workplace, both to groups and on a one-to-one basis.
The best practice approach is ideal for newly appointed trainers as well as an excellent refresher for those with more experience.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On successful completion of the course, Participants will receive a Certificate of Attendance.
Training Course Content
This course covers the following topics:
- Introduction to the field of "training & development" – What is training?
- The importance of training to organisations
- The skills qualities and attributes of a high performing trainer
- Approaching training systematically
- Identifying training needs and planning training in line with such needs
- Engaging with training "stakeholders"
- Understanding the component parts of the "Learning and Training Cycle"
- Understanding how and why people learn and what prevents them learning
- Understanding people’s different learning styles
- Creating a learning environment, relaxing & building confidence in your group
- Structuring a training session for maximum success (Beginning, Middle, End)
- Grabbing and maintaining the attention of the group
- Maximising your use of words, tone of voice and body language to maximise your training’s impact
- Using “visual aids” to maximise your training’s impact
- Adapting your training style through presentation, facilitation, group leading & coaching skills
- Managing task, team and individual behaviours
- Managing group dynamics and handling difficult group members
- Using tools and techniques to "bring training alive"
- Understanding the importance of giving feedback properly in the training environment
- Evaluating the success of your training
- Unlocking people’s potential
- Skills Practice – An opportunity to put all the learning into practice, receiving individual feedback and support from the course leader
Courtney Associates can deliver this course to 5 or more members of your team at your workplace, anywhere in the UK as an In-House programme which can save your company both time and money.
It can be delivered exactly as shown in the course outline, or customised to include company- or industry-specific case studies and terminology at no extra cost. Alternatively, Courtney Associates can develop an entirely bespoke programme to meet the specific needs of your organisation.
Please complete the "Enquiry Form" below or contact us on 0800 158 8314 for a competitive quote with no obligation.
Be Inspired! Watch the Video
Provider: Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates (Global)
Courtney Associates is a leading Management Development & Training Consultancy that has specialised in providing training solutions to both businesses and individual learners for the past 30 years. We offer a full range of Public Courses that are delivered in...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Train The Trainer Course course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
280 GBP-480 GBP