Advanced Presentation Skills
The Presentation Skill Programme takes participants through a learning experience that develops their personal ability to undertake both verbal and written presentations.
The course helps individuals to evaluate their influencing capabilities through their presentations, to learn new techniques to improve their influencing and to practice and receive coaching on these techniques.
Participants will be required to undertake some advanced course preparation on a subject that they will then be required to be presented during the programme details of which will be provided with the joining instructions. For this reason, the course attendance is ideally suited to a maximum of eight participants. Classes in excess of eight may exclude some participants from making a personal presentation.
By the end of the programme students will:
- Understand the fundamentals and types of Presentations, both verbal and written
- Be able to evaluate and select the most appropriate presentation approach to the situation
- Have learned and practiced the key features of making a presentation to an individual or group
- Recognise their own personal presentation traits and the impact on their audience
- Have developed a personal action plan to make a meaningful and measurable difference in their role and its outcomes from improved presentations
The core topics of the programme will be:
- The Key to Effective Presentations
- The Principles of Influencing
- The Written Presentation
- Making a Verbal Presentation
- The Value of Feedback
All our courses can be delivered when and where required and can be tailored as necessary - please contact us for details
Provider: CP Training Consortium
CP Training Consortium - Procurement, Purchasing & Logistics Training Courses
Originally founded in 1996 to provide Contracting and Procurement training on an outsourced basis to Shell Group companies, CP Training Consortium now provides training for organisations from a wide range of industrial sectors, such as telecommunications, cement and utilities, as...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Advanced Presentation Skills course - simply fill out your details:
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!