Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Managing Risk - 1 week Training Course
Risk is an integral part of any business environment, which is often unavoidable, irrespective of the sector, from IT, the services sector, logistics companies to oil and gas organisations. This course focuses on risk and its impact on organisations, exploring how it should be assessed and managed.
This comprehensive training programme provides insight into:
- The benefits of risk management
- The nature of risks in business
- What constitutes a hazard, how to assess the hazards and mitigate them
- Identifying risks of various kinds throughout all parts of business
- Assessing and evaluating risks, by recognising relative importance
- Formulating a risk assessment process
- Development of a risk management system for an organisation
- Effect implementation and management of the system
Provider: CP Training Consortium
CP Training Consortium - Procurement, Purchasing & Logistics Training Courses
Originally founded in 1996 to provide Contracting and Procurement training on an outsourced basis to Shell Group companies, CP Training Consortium now provides training for organisations from a wide range of industrial sectors, such as telecommunications, cement and utilities, as...
Request information - obligation free
Find out more about this Managing Risk course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.