Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Cranfield IT Leadership Programme - Be effective in a senior IT position
This programme from Cranfield School of Management has been designed to benefit IT Directors, Chief Information Officers and IT Executives as organisations become more dependant on operational and strategic technology. The leadership role will become more important in making sure that employees all have the ability to be effective in their use of IT, and this course will teach the skills to be efficient and confident in this position.
Participants will leave this course with:
- A broadening of your knowledge base and personal effectiveness
- Improved leadership skills to advance your career
- The ability to shape organisational direction as well as drive business value through IT
- New insights from assignments that have practical relevance to your organisation.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is suitable for Executives with responsibility for IT, IT managers with a desire to lead in the future, Chief Information Officers and IT Directors who feel that they need the ‘extra edge’.
Training Course Content
Course content includes:
- Being an effective business leader
- Driving change and overcoming barriers
- Navigating the political landscape
- Growing great performers IS strategy formulation
- Contributing to business strategy
- Innovating the business with IT
- Managing the IT investment portfolio
- Setting up and running IT projects that deliver value
- Increasing personal awareness and effectiveness.
The cost of this course is £9,250 + VAT per participant.
For more than 50 years, Cranfield School of Management has been helping individuals and businesses across the world learn and succeed by transforming knowledge into action. The school brings together a range of management disciplines through a significant portfolio of...
Find out more about this Cranfield IT Leadership Programme course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.