Recruitment Skills - Distance
This is an in-house training that can be offered by Customer Service First for groups of participants at client's preferred location across UK. This highly practical in-house training will help delegates in learning how to hire people with a passion for customer care
This in-house training will enable delegates to:
- Understand and manage their personal impact upon their interviews
- Learn how to recognise and select candidates with a passion for Customer Service
- Outline best practice for arranging and conducting interviews
- Explore different categories of interview questions and practice creating their own questions using job descriptions
- Gain skills of probing candidates to get fully rounded answers
- Recognise the importance of active listening in interviews
- Learn how to deliver effective and useful feedback to candidates following their interview and the impact this has on their company’s reputation
Download the Customer Care First Brochure here!
Do you have questions about COVID-19 in relation to this course?
At findcourses.co.uk we are committed to helping everyone who wants to learn, to learn. So are our trusted partner providers.
Get in touch on this page to find out whether there are any changes to this course in light of COVID-19.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house training on Recruitment Skills is designed for Customer Service Representatives and Managers.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This training will provide delegates with the ability to apply the acquired skills in a customer service environment.
Training Course Content
- Understand and manage your personal impact upon your interviews
- Learn how to spot candidates with a passion for Customer Service
- Define best practice for arranging and holding interviews
- Explore different categories of interview question and practice creating your own questions using job descriptions
- Learn how to probe your candidates to get fully rounded answers
- Understand the importance of active listening in your interviews
- Learn how to deliver effective and useful feedback to your candidates following their interview and the impact this has on your company’s reputation
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Customer Care First Training - In-House and Open Customer Service Courses across the UK
Whatever your business, it is vital that your customers receive a consistently high service experience, that they uniquely associate with your business. At Customer Care First, they believe that a company’s service is not just about processes and procedures, it’s...
There are no reviews available yet.
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!