Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
1992 ISDA Master Agreement - Modular Online Course by Derivatives Documentation
In a self-paced modular format, this online course enables delegates to gain a full understanding of the 1992 ISDA Master Agreement.
In plain English, delegates will receive detailed review and commentary of the main body, schedule and common provisions of the 1992 ISDA Master Agreement. Associated legal and credit issues will also be covered.
Multiple-choice questions are distributed throughout the various modules and must be answered correctly in order for delegates to progress. Completed exercises will be assessed by the course director.
Please be advised that ISDA® documentation training courses provided by Derivatives Documentation Limited are not sponsored by or affiliated with the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc ("ISDA® ") .
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is ideally suited to professionals working in the following capacities.
- ISDA Negotiation, Legal Counsel, Documentation Negotiation
- Risk Management, Collateral Management
- Occasional document negotiation
- Front, middle and back office staff wishing to understand documentation may also find this course useful
To learn more about suitability, please send an enquiry here.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will receive a certificate of completion.
Training Course Content
This modular online course will include the following content:
- A detailed review of each clause included in the main body of the 1992 ISDA Master Agreement
- Commentary on the schedule and common provisions of the 1992 ISDA Master Agreement
- A review of the legal and credit issues relating to the application of the 1992 ISDA Master Agreement
- A summary of the primary differences between the 1992 and 2002 ISDA Master Agreements
The cost of this course is £450 + VAT per standard licence, which is 4 months in duration. This course can be extended for a fee of £50 + VAT per month.
Provider: Derivatives Documentation Limited
Derivatives Documentation Limited - Expert Tuition in OTC Derivatives Documentation Negotiation
Derivatives Documentation Ltd. was founded in 1996 to fill a strategic gap in the market for a service in OTC derivatives documentation negotiation. Since then, Derivatives Documentation Ltd. has expanded into securities legal documentation negotiation and has worked with banks,...