Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
2002 ISDA Master Agreement
2002 ISDA Master Agreement - Modular Online Training Course by Derivatives Documentation
This online course provides delegates with the opportunity to gain full understanding of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement in a convenient, online format.
In a series of self-study modules, delegates will learn the various clauses of the main body of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement. Further, delegates will receive insightful commentary on the schedule,common provisions and legal and credit issues associated with the document and its practical application.
Multiple choice questions are distributed throughout the modules of this course, which will be evaluated by the course director.
Please be advised that ISDA® documentation training courses provided by Derivatives Documentation Limited are not sponsored by or affiliated with the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc ("ISDA® ") .
Suitability - Who should attend?
This course is designed for professionals falling into the following categories:
- ISDA negotiators, Legal Counsel, Documentation Specialists
- Professionals how are new to ISDA documentation negotiation
- Risk managers, collateral management specialists and front, middle and back office staff wishing to acquire an understanding of the documentation
- Individuals who may occasionally be required to negotiate documentation
- Individuals seeking a career in ISDA documentation
For more information on suitability, please send an enquiry here.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will receive a certificate of completion.
Training Course Content
This online training course will include the following content:
- Review of all clauses included in the main body of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement
- Commentary on the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement schedule and its common provisions
- Review of legal and credit issues relating to 2002 ISDA Master Agreement
- Primary differences between the 1992 and 2002 ISDA Master Agreements.
The cost of this course is £450 + VAT per standard licence, which is 4 months in duration. This course can be extended for a fee of £50 + VAT per month.
Provider: Derivatives Documentation Limited
Derivatives Documentation Ltd. - Expert Tuition in OTC Derivatives Documentation Negotiation
Derivatives Documentation Ltd. was founded in 1996 to fill a strategic gap in the market for a service in OTC derivatives documentation negotiation. Since then, Derivatives Documentation Ltd. has expanded into securities legal documentation negotiation and has worked with banks,...