Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
2002 ISDA Master Agreement and English Law CSA for Credit Risk OfficersDerivatives Documentation Limited
2002 ISDA Master Agreement and English Law CSA for Credit Risk Officers - Short Online Course
With just under 3.5 hours of audio instruction, this short online course provides delegates with a thorough understanding of the 2002 ISDA® Master Agreement and 1995 ISDA Credit Support Annex under English Law as they pertain to credit risk officers.
This course will include a clause-by-clause review and cover main and most commonly negotiated provisions of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement, legal and credit issues related to the collateral and English Law CSA.
Delegates are able to study at their own pace and complete the course over 2 months. Multiple-choice questions are distributed throughout the course.
Please be advised that ISDA® documentation training courses provided by Derivatives Documentation Limited are not sponsored by or affiliated with the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc ("ISDA® ") .
Suitability - Who should attend?
This modular online course is designed for professionals falling into the following categories:
- Risk managers wishing to gain and understanding of common credit-related provisions in document negotiation
- Collateral Management staff wishing to gain insight into the primary provisions in the documentation
- Individuals seeking a career in this ares of ISDA documentation credit risk management
To learn more about suitability, please send an enquiry here.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course, delegates will receive a certificate of completion.
Training Course Content
This modular online training course will include the following content:
- The primary provisions of the 2002 ISDA Master Agreement which pertain most to Credit Risk Officers
- Commentary on commonly negotiated provisions in the Master Agreement Schedule
- Commentary on the principal legal and credit issues relating to the collateral and English Law CSA
- The main clauses in the English Law CSA and the provisions negotiated in Paragraph 11.
The cost of this course is £250 + VAT per standard licence, which is 2 months in duration. This course can be extended for a fee of £50 + VAT per month.
Provider: Derivatives Documentation Limited
Derivatives Documentation Limited - Expert Tuition in OTC Derivatives Documentation Negotiation
Derivatives Documentation Ltd. was founded in 1996 to fill a strategic gap in the market for a service in OTC derivatives documentation negotiation. Since then, Derivatives Documentation Ltd. has expanded into securities legal documentation negotiation and has worked with banks,...