English Law and New York Law VM Credit Support Annexes
This modular online course allows delegates to gain thorough understanding of the ISDA Credit Support Annexes for Variation Margin under both English and New York law.
Delegates will study at their own pace and receive a comprehensive clause by clause review of the 2016 ISDA Credit Support Annexes for Variation Margin under English and New York Law as well as an overview of uncleared margin requirements (with a focus on EMIR).
All course material is delivered in plain English and alongside a series of multiple-choice questions. A practical negotiation exercise is also included, which will be assessed by the course director.
Please be advised that ISDA® documentation training courses provided by Derivatives Documentation Limited are not sponsored by or affiliated with the International Swaps and Derivatives Association, Inc ("ISDA®") .
Suitability - Who should attend?
This training course is best suited to professionals in the following categories.
- ISDA Negotiators, Legal Counsel, Documentation Specialists
- Risk Managers, Collateral Management Specialists
- Front, Middle and Back Office staff wishing to learn about ISDA documentation
- Individuals who occasionally engage in ISDA documentation negotiation
- Individuals who are new to collateral document negotiation or individuals seeking a career in this field may also find this course useful
Outcome / Qualification etc.
Upon completion of this course its and negotiation exercise, delegates will receive a certificate of completion.
Training Course Content
This modular online course will include the following content:
- A detailed review of the main body clauses of the 2016 ISDA Credit Support Annex for Variation Margin under English Law
- A detailed review of the main body clauses of the 2016 ISDA Credit Support Annex for Variation Margin under New York Law
- Commentary on common amendments / additions to Paragraph 11 of the English Law VM CSA and Paragraph 13 of the New York Law VM CSA
- A summary of risk matters, collateral management and legal issues relevant to the CSAs
The cost of this course is £475 + VAT per standard licence, which is 4 months in duration. This course can be extended for a fee of £50 + VAT per month.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Derivatives Documentation Limited
Derivatives Documentation Limited ("DDL") is a family business with a wealth of OTC derivatives and repo and securities lending legal documentation expertise. We were founded in 1996 to fill a shortage of temporary ISDA Master Agreement negotiators for overstretched documentation...
Average rating 5Based on 1 reviews
Find out more about this English Law and New York Law VM Credit Support Annexes course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!