Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
The purpose of executive coaching sessions, as it is with business coaching, is to develop the individual to achieve their full potential. This is done by addressing issues and barriers that are encountered, and consequently hold the person back from achieving their goals or targets.
One-to-one executive coaching sessions are designed to fit around you and your work commitments. These short sessions usually take place at your premises or over the phone, which minimises the amount of time spent away from your day-to-day duties.
Training Course Content
Most managers rarely get direct feedback or even hear bad news, and there are few people they can discuss sensitive issues with or use as a sounding board. So, it's no surprise that more and more managers and executives appreciate the confidentiality and personal attention of an executive coach.
Executive coaching worksto understand and address your issues and needs in the context of the day-to-day realities of your business. You will improve your performance by:
- Developing greater self-awareness to help you open up more options
- Building more effective personal skills: coaching, mentoring, problem solving, leadership, time management, negotiation, delegation etc.
- Having an honest, objective sounding board to find creative solutions to problems
- Learning to deal with issues, problems and alternatives from fresh perspectives
- Becoming more strategic about work and stop letting day-to-day issues run your schedule
- Developing a leadership stylethat suits you and gets results
- Balancing your work, home, and recreational commitments, which can significantly increase your personalhealth and wellbeing
- Having an opportunity to review outcomes and learning
For more information about executive coaching and business coaching, and how we at Dickson Training Ltd can assist you or others within your organisation, please get in touch with us by calling 01937 579 649 or sending us an online contact form with your requirements.
Dickson Training Limited is a learning and development provider and consultancy company that specialises in management development, interpersonal skills training, business coaching and team building. Also available is our own range of psychometrics and e-Books to support the various methods...
Find out more about this Executive Coaching course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!
There are no reviews available yet.