Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Customer Loyalty ProgrammesDiomas Learning Solutions
Customer Loyalty Programmes
Have you ever put yourself in your customers’ shoes? Do you know the true values of customer loyalty?
This fascinating and fast-moving Diomas Customer Loyalty course gives you a thorough understanding of customer behaviour in order to create loyalty programmes that benefit both your customer and your business. With much participation involved throughout the day, you’ll find out how best to make the most out of data analytics and its importance throughout your value chain.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Everyone who leads a customer service team, leaders who are involved with Loyalty programmes and everyone who would like to have abetter understanding of the customer loyalty
Outcome / Qualification etc.
By the end of the 3rd day, you’ll be comfortable and able to ‘hit the ground running’. You will, beyond doubt, have gained new knowledge or expanded on your existing knowledge. We provide our attendees with an overview of the skills, knowledge and behaviours associated with the topic and give you invaluable tips on how the skills gained throughout your three days can help you during your everyday duties.
By the end of the workshop, you will have a better understanding of:
- the customer journey and how this can impact customer loyalty;
- customer loyalty’s principles, fundamentals and global trends;
- loyalty programmes and what challenges businesses face;
- the importance of data analytics and how we select the right data for our organisation;
- and • the relationship between the loyalty value chain and profitability.
Training Course Content
Day 1 •
- Be a customer and Look outside the window
- Look, sound, feel - take the role of the customer
- Loyal customer – break down the behaviour
- Customer journey – A journey through the years
- Fundamentals of loyalty – What are they? How do they determine the personality of the programme?
- Global trends – How often do they change? Do they dictate or advise?
- Strategies of a Loyalty programme – How to build a successful loyalty programme? What to consider? Deliver a new experience – Be creative, be unique, be simple
- Operational challenges – Identify, attack, minimise impact
- Accounting for the reward programmes – Do the companies account or not?
- Customer Value proposition
- Branding – more trust, less buzz
- Data analytics and its importance - Best practices and trends
- Customer segmentation processes – Before and now
- New customers vs existing customers
- The right initiatives lead to success
Day 3 •
- Prioritise to stay effective
- Loyalty value chain and profitability
- Technology and Loyalty - Loyalty platform solutions
- Communication and loyalty
- Communication style
- Loyalty through communication
- Commitment wheel
£1840 plus VAT
Diomas Learning Solutions
A dynamic and forward-thinking boutique consultancy, we provide executive staffing, bespoke learning solutions and consultancy services to the private and public sectors. The Diomas Group was founded by Stavros Vathistas and Brad Kenworthy, who have over 30 collective years’ experience in the private and public...
Find out more about this Customer Loyalty Programmes course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's first annual U.K. L&D Report!