Leadership MasterclassDiomas Learning Solutions
In this engaging and fast-moving Diomas course, you have a real opportunity to truly understand and explore Leadership, the golden rules for Negotiation and Persuasion and the impact of different behaviours on productivity.
With a lot of attendee participation, we’ll explore brand leadership and what it involves. This course will take us through the benefits, styles and stages of Negotiation and the role, the steps and the importance of body language for Persuasion.
The amazing world of Leadership will be unveiled and together we will also discover what goes on in the mind of a leader and the importance of self-motivation. Additionally, we will go through how media and communication can help a great leader.
After this inspiring course you will have a clear understanding of how leadership and management differ – and how it can benefit your business!
Suitability - Who should attend?
- Head of departmets
Outcome / Qualification etc.
This invaluable course gives you an excellent opportunity to gain a true understanding and appreciation of leadership behaviour, negotiation and persuasion, their elements and its effect on employees.
In this fascinating insight, you’ll learn about different parts of communication and how emotions play a huge part in encouragement and engagement of individuals.
After attending these sessions, you will also come away armed with skills to recognise brand leadership values – and ways to develop your brand for success. You will face Negotiation and Persuasion with a different point of view, even if they previously scared you! You will complete the course with skills to feel more confident when communicating with people. You will gain the confidence you lacked and the knowledge you were missing.
Training Course Content
- Leader in life
- Knowing your role - lead with knowledge and not arrogance
- Leadership Brand Values
- Brand and Culture – creating the right culture is the foundation of your brand
- Strengths based leadership – focus on what really matters
- Managing Building Blocks
- Leadership vs Management – leader is not always whoever leads a team, manager is always one who manages it
- Qualities of a leader
- Be a welcoming leader – open “door” philosophy
- Inside the minds of leaders
- Mindset of a leader
- What drives a leader - leading is an attitude
- Emotional Intelligence and leadership – understand the signs to help you lead your team
- Emotional management – disability to control emotions leads to disability to lead
- Neutral zone – stay focus and selective
- Self-awareness and leadership - read the signs to help you lead your team
- Empathy, Sympathy and leadership – don’t feel sorry for others but try to understand them
- How we give feedback and the Feed Forward model – 360 degrees is a full cycle; it should never stop when you reach 180!
- Blocks to listening – lift the barriers, break the walls
- What is Negotiation
- Negotiation's 3 Dimensions
- Negotiation's Principles and Benefits
- The Negotiation Process
- The Concepts of a Win/Win Negotiation
- Prepare for a Negotiation
- Negotiation Fundamentals
- Understand BATNA, ZOPA, FOTE, STRIS
- Create Value, Claim Value & Build Relationships
- Best Practices for Difficult Situations
- Dealing with Emotions and Relationships
- Negotiating Across Cultures
- The Art of Persuasion and its 6 Principles
- The Persuasion Process
- Persuasion and Change of Attitude
- Communication in Negotiation and Persuasion
- The 4 Keys for Effective Communication
- Understand your Body Language & the different Communication Styles
- Public Relations and leadership: Nature and purpose in large organisations; externally focused
- Communication, Research and Evaluation; externally and internally
- Customer, Media and Public Relations: how they all interconnect and grow together
- Global Public Relations: sending a leading message to the world
- Public relations strategies
- What to consider as a leader before you start a campaign
Why choose Diomas Learning Solutions
95% of clients give us an average rate 9.12 out of 10
16 Associate Trainers, courses delivered in 12 different countries in 2019
Founded in 2017
Get Inspired! Watch the Video
Diomas Learning Solutions
A dynamic and forward-thinking boutique consultancy, we provide executive staffing, bespoke learning solutions and consultancy services to the private and public sectors. The Diomas Group was founded by Stavros Vathistas and Brad Kenworthy, who have over 30 collective years’ experience in the private and public...
Average rating 5Based on 2 reviews
Find out more about this Leadership Masterclass course - simply fill out your details:
Are you curious about the L&D strategies of some of the U.K.'s top companies?
Find out what they're up to in findcourses.co.uk's second annual U.K. L&D Report!
2,295 GBP-2,595 GBP
2,795 GBP-3,095 GBP
2,195 GBP-2,495 GBP
2,795 GBP-3,095 GBP