Working with Legislation and Regulation - In-House Course
Gain a thorough understanding of the process of legislation and regulation with this one-day in-house workshop from Dods Training.
The workshop will cover the legislative process in detail, including:
- Organising the legislative programme
- Private Member’s Bills
- The passage of a Bill through Parliament
- The role of a Bill Team during the process
- A Peers’ view of influencing and engaging with the legislative process.
On completion of the course participants will be empowered to work more effectively within relevant processes and to better support colleagues or other relevant parties.
Customer Outreach Award
We believe that it should be easy for you to find and compare training courses.
Our Customer Outreach Award is presented to trusted providers who are excellent at responding to enquiries, making your search quicker, more efficient and easier, too.
Upcoming start dates
- Self-Paced Online
Suitability - Who should attend?
This in-house course is suitable for any individuals looking to develop their knowledge of the legislative process.
Outcome / Qualification etc.
On completion of this course, pariticipants will:
- Obtain insight into how the legislative programme is organised by the Government and Parliament
- Learn the stages of legislative process for a Public Bill
- Gain the ability to understand, in depth, the Parliamentary procedures of a bill in each House of Parliament
- Gain an understanding of the role of the Civil Service bill team, its functions and responsibilities
Contact the training provider for further details relating to prices.
Dods Training - Communication, Personal Development, Policy & Government Training
Part of the wider Dods Group, Dods Training is a primary private sector provider of professional development programmes on policy, Government, Parliament and the soft skills needed for those working in these areas, including communication, writing, confidence-building and personal efficiency....