This award will provide you with the knowledge, understanding and skills required to advise on the consequences of developments in employment law. It also provides up-to-date and accurate advice on how you can apply legal principles at work, across key business activities. You will also be made familiar with the key principles that underpin UK employment law and discover the major defences that employers can deploy when defending cases, alongside considering the potential costs and risks associated with losing them.
Suitability - Who should attend?
This programme is right for you if you:
- Have responsibility for human resource (HR) decision making within your organisation at either an operational, tactical or more strategic level
- Are a HR professional in a team or in a HR functional management role and are seeking to enhance and develop your career
- Have responsibilities for the HR function and activities within your organisation
- Are a HR consultant who supports organisations in meeting their goals
- Looking to maintain professional development in HR
The programme consists of:
- Specially designed CIPD flexible learning materials and a first class learning experience
- A three-month programme, with just three workshops
- In-depth information on the key principles in UK and EU employment law
- Mock employment tribunal experience
- Complete in as little as 3 months
- Achievement through assignments
- No exams!
We offer a range of flexible payment options, including low deposits.
UK-wide in-house training and open courses
With over 25 years experience providing proven leadership and management development solutions to some of the largest organisations in the world, DPG can provide you with the solution that best meets your needs.