Want inspiration and special offers for your development? Sign up to our email alerts here!
Better Business Cases - online training for your company
This is an online training course that will help your staff learn about Better Business Cases. The course outlines the model which revolves around five cases – Strategic, Economic, Commercial, Financial and Management and is based on UK Government Treasury guidelines in conjunction with the Welsh Government.
On completing this Online Course for Companies, your staff will:
• Understand the Better Business Case (BBC) process in its entirety and appreciate the importance to both those responsible for producing the business cases and those who approve them.
• Cover, in depth, the Five Case Model, including strategic, economic, commercial, financial and management elements.
• Appreciate methodologies that can be applied at both macro and micro levels i.e. strategic and tactical applications
• Recognise ways in which unnecessary spends can be minimised and public values can be optimised.
Suitability - Who should attend?
Benefits of online training for your company
Choose this online course for your company, and you will benefit from:
- Online delivery allows staff to pick up and put down the course content as and when it suits.
- Convenient and flexible study can be done around existing commitments.
- Support notes for each lesson are available, and references to the BBC Course Manual allow extra reading when desired.
- Courseware is accessible for 6 months, so there’s no rush.
- Compatible with a variety of browsers and platforms.
- Online support, forums and progress reports are also available.
- Improve your decision making skills and increase your value as a team member.
- Eliminate the need for consultancy costs by understanding and applying the Five Case Model yourself.
This Better Business Cases - Online Training for Companies course is a cost-effective way of training your staff. Contact us for pricing information.
Supporting over 325,000 students, the team at e-Careers consists of over 200 individuals who specialise in numerous methods of combining education and technology. With this talented and passionate team, e-Careers is committed to giving students the best possible experience in...
Contact information for E-Careers
CM24 8PL Essex